FOR SALE: What Sarah's selling in Hudson

Sarah Snook

PCS Life Member
I figured I'll get on the bandwagon and take some items to sell down the street in Hudson too. Here's what I will have for sale. I'll probably ad to this list over the next few weeks.

-Federal Fireball light fender mounts. These came off of the fenders of an early 1970s van ambulance. I forget what model though. $20 for the pair.

-Various full page and double page ads from LIFE magazine from 1948 through the 1970s. Most of these are car ads. There's a few Cadillac ones, VW, Studebaker, Corvair, Chrysler, various GM products, Ford, Dodge, Lincoln, Mercury, Fiat, Volvo, etc. There are also automotive ads for Shell Gasoline, Firestone, Goodyear, etc. There's also some alcohol ads (Carlings Red Cap Ale (a few of these), Ballantine's Ale, Johnnie Walker Red, Pabst Blue Ribbon (a few of these too), Seagrams, lots of gin company ads, Budweiser) and some non alcoholic ads like 7-Up, RC Cola and Pepsi. Most of the beverage ads came out of 1940s and 1950s LIFE Magazines. For all the ads: $7 for single page ads and $10 for double page ads.

-Mid 1960s official General Motors Highway Emergency Kit. This includes an orange flag, GM fire extinguisher and a GM can of fix a flat. Never used and still in its original box. One went for $280 this week on ebay. Asking $250.

I'm sure I'll be selling more, but I need to go through some more boxes first to decide what all I want to sell. I'll let you know if there's anything else.

See you in Hudson!
Sarah

I'm interested in turning it into a mold to cast a plastic one from. The problem is, no one wants to let go of an intact one for a reasonable price.

Todd, mine broke into three pieces, clean breaks too. I have two of the pieces, the larger ones, but there is a smaller side piece missing. I lost it somewhere in Michigan when I hit a pothole and the smaller piece broke off, flew back and scraped along the side of Jerry's '74 and then landed on the side of the road. If you're interested in it, I can take a pic of it tomorrow.

on the glass if you use the rear view mirror adhesive you can glue them back to gather and use it again. it's a pressure sensitive adhesive that only works on smooth tight fitting parts

The beacon fender mounts are on hold for Cliff Bergum. I'm taking pics for him today. Second in line is Steve.

If anyone is curious if I have ads for specific stuff, let me know and I can check. I know for instance there's a full page '69 Cadillac Eldorado ad and a '68 Cadillac DeVille ad for instance.

Sarah

Back