For Sale 1973 Lifeliner Ambulance

Spring is in the air and a great time to buy an ambulance. Look at my albums to see anything you could ever want to see about this ambulance.

New tires, runs and drives so smooth, all equipment works, drive anywhere. No heat and A/C limited but once charged helps. Needs new A/C-heat system installed.

Please send a PM for those interested.

Attachments

• AB7.jpg
    AB7.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 520
:eek:say it's not so, you have put so much effort into this rig just figured you would drive it into the sunset, best of luck and for anyone interested one of the best documented rigs around,good luck.

spring is in the air and out with the old in with the new. what we need is a great PCS car swap. I get yours for the summer you get mine.

Hey Gang,

We do not have a PCS Museum YET, But we do have a place to display our cars!
Genevieve and Charles at the National Funeral Museum want to put in a PCS Display. Charles said we could probably rotate cars in an exhibit every 3-6 months! Stipulation is the fuel must be drained out, and battery disconnected.

For those who can't make the trip, I will gladly pick up your display vehicle and lovingly deliver it to Houston at the NMFH!

I would love to see something here from PCS. Hey, Any Ideas where we can get a High-Top actually operated by a Funeral home, (Brady?)We could showcase the last days of funeral home ambulance services and the contrubition to Modern EMS- Courtesy of the Funeral Service!

I would love to see a pure flower car too!

R.L. Koryciak
39th PCS Host
Houston

I'm not museum quality but certainly would consider a 6 month stay there. Pass on the details. Only one battery disconnected? That's a funny I have two.

Hey Gang,

We do not have a PCS Museum YET, But we do have a place to display our cars!
Genevieve and Charles at the National Funeral Museum want to put in a PCS Display. Charles said we could probably rotate cars in an exhibit every 3-6 months! Stipulation is the fuel must be drained out, and battery disconnected.

For those who can't make the trip, I will gladly pick up your display vehicle and lovingly deliver it to Houston at the NMFH!

I would love to see something here from PCS. Hey, Any Ideas where we can get a High-Top actually operated by a Funeral home, (Brady?)We could showcase the last days of funeral home ambulance services and the contrubition to Modern EMS- Courtesy of the Funeral Service!

I would love to see a pure flower car too!

R.L. Koryciak
39th PCS Host
Houston

The bad part about placing a price tag on an item for sale is people who criticize it's not worth that much, or you're selling it too low hurting the rest of the market.

I really do like the idea of going in to the museum so guide me down that road to make that happen.

$17000.00

The bad part about placing a price tag on an item for sale is people who criticize it's not worth that much, or you're selling it too low hurting the rest of the market.

I really do like the idea of going in to the museum so guide me down that road to make that happen.

$17000.00

Richard: I think it's priced VERY right for what it is, it's history and the ton of time and money we all know you have put in it. NICE Ambulances are few are far between. (*) You will throw in the original air horns right? MM

Richard: I think it's priced VERY right for what it is, it's history and the ton of time and money we all know you have put in it. NICE Ambulances are few are far between. (*) You will throw in the original air horns right? MM

Of course and have the old compressors as well.

Richard

Put the price you want and forget about the comments.

If it sells, you priced it right.

If it doesn't sell, drive it and enjoy it.

You will both ways,
Darren

Back