An Afternoon with a Friend

Brendan Martin

PCS Member
We are on vacation in Pennsylvania and stopped in to see a great guy on our way to Baltimore. We stopped in to see Steve Lichtman at the Ambulance Farm. While we were there Fellow PCS member Randy Loy stopped in. It was nice to meet him. Steve is a very gracious host and we chatted, looked at his impressive collection, and enjoyed a nice lunch, compliments of Steve. He gave us a tour of Mt. Airy Md. It is a beautiful town. I could have talked to Steve for hours. Thanks again Steve!!

Brendan,

It was really great meeting both of you. Good thing I happened by the Lichtman Ambulance Farm when I did. Our visit together really made my day.

Randy

Great to hear another fantastic visit with Steve happened.
Steve told me about Brendan's planned visit.

I gotta get to Steve's ambulance farm someday too.
I wanna see his Buick Ambulance again !

Summer sure is a great time for road trips and visiting other procar people !

The difference between visiting your family or your PCS family is...
YOU WANNA VISIT YOUR PCS FAMILY !

Enjoy the road trips and other members as summer is coming to an end... fast !

Darren

:thumb::drive2:

Brendan, it was great to have you all come by for a visit. I had a fun day. And it was fortunate that Randy, who lives in town, was also able to stop by (I forgot it was his day off or I'd have invited him directly).

I enjoyed my visits to PCS friends while I was on the road this month, and it's great to have other friends who are on the road stop by, too. Best of all, Pate loves visitors!

Anyone else coming through the DC/Baltmore area, feel free to stop in some time.

Back