how to tell if you have a high top ambulance

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I don't have any idea why but if you have a high top it always comes with this accessory. this attendant had a two story house going here.

Attachments

• IMG_7115a.jpg
    IMG_7115a.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_7116a.jpg
    IMG_7116a.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_7119a.jpg
    IMG_7119a.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 763
This looks like Richard's handy work...

attachment.php

I'm guessing there is a market for everything but for me we did the green funeral and it has become lawn food. I thought the two over the headliner were big. who would have known it was here with out removing the floor.
I don't recall getting one out of any of the hearses I have worked on. just ambulances. and I have gotten at least one out of every ambulance .

You should post it for sale on e-bay...... I am serious i have actually seen mummified rats and things on e-bay.

This is so funny! Funny because its true. I have seen some crazy stuff on ebay! Including, but not limited to, a haunted bra, a 100 year old fart sealed in a jar, a jar of belly button lint, and a variety pack of non-winning already scratched scratch offs. Id say the market for a mummified rat is small, but its out there haha!

I tore my 58 Duplex apart after I found a nest like that. But, it still had a kangaroo mouse and its 2 babies living in it.
I've found 9 total so far, on of which had a snake skeleton and 2 mice mummies in it. I'm still finding them as I go along. I would recommend checking in the rear fender compartment near the tail lights, maybe the headliner and behind the dash. I even found one in the fuel tank! There was no gas cap so I assume that's how it got in there...

Back