M is for Monday M is for Moving Day

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
Monday morning I will head west with a group to bring home the 64. We will take a lot of pictures. I am anxious to get it home and get to work on it. I would imagine Jim Tighe is anxious for me to move it as well. Much longer I would not only be buying the car but renting garage space from him to store the old girl.

M is for Miller-Meteor Moving Day, indeed. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...............

Forecast still showing 50/50 rain poss. As for how many to push her out, that is the $64 M-M question. I have tried to clear a path on both sides of her, but the big prob with that garage and big cars has always been the narrow door and limited manuevering space in the alley, with that big stand of pine trees on the other side. A real needle-threader it is. Even getting my wife's '85 Caprice in and out of the other slot is a challenge. Maybe I need another Chevette.....................

Entourage

I am hoping for a bit of an entourage accompanying me. There are a few maybees. My mechanic and I will be there for sure, I might have Dan Skivolocke, Jerry Jacobson, Dwayne Brooks and maybe Kyle. (Although Kyle's terms are guaranteed breakfast and lunch furnished and other things to be named at a later date). Any other volunteers?

I'll have to pass there must be something Else I have do that day. but I'll be there in thought cheering you all on.

I am hoping for a bit of an entourage accompanying me. There are a few maybees. My mechanic and I will be there for sure, I might have Dan Skivolocke, Jerry Jacobson, Dwayne Brooks and maybe Kyle. (Although Kyle's terms are guaranteed breakfast and lunch furnished and other things to be named at a later date). Any other volunteers?

I wanna be there but Ron won't send me an address! He said 11am in a PM this morning but I still don't know where Jim lives in Galion... guess i'll have to drive around looking for Ron ordering a bunch of guys to push a coach down an alley :rofl:
:wwpics:

Dwayne, come in from Bucyrus on 19, keep going into town, turn left at Wendy's, keep going up Union St. until you come to the Booth Drive alley, turn left and you will see the white block garage on the right.

I shouldn't ask, but, Paul, how bad is the Vette in Flint???
Here is the "vette" they speak of Jim, found in an abandoned funeral home
basementshot.jpg

See you tomorrow Jim, it'll be nice to meet you!

The funeral home they broke into by the way! Jim, are you sure you want to get involved with a bunch of hooligans like that?

Monday's Moving of the Miller Meteor from Mid Ohio

Well today is the day. Photos should be posted by days end by the official event photographer Jerry Jacobson recording on film what could be a display of the proverbial monkeys and a football. :657: I am determined though one way or another that Cadillac is coming out that narrow alley and onto a trailer. Of course as anything I plan.........it is raining.

A thought came to me this morning... Why didn't you calll those repo guys that have the television show in California. I'll bet that they would have no problem getting that car out of its tomb. We could have seen the entire move on television. :badbad:

Back