BayLife Church Car Show

This is from last Saturday and what a day. About 300 cars and lucky me there was a spot right next to the Ghostbusters ambulance. Hey Bill Wright, this is the car from the Ormond Beach area. All n all a very nice car even as a Ghostbusters. Hate to say this but, it got more attention than mine until I was leaving and had that "Q" cranked up.

Attachments

• bl5.jpg
    bl5.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 306
  • bl1.jpg
    bl1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 304
  • bl7.jpg
    bl7.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 301
  • bl2.jpg
    bl2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 305
  • bl3.jpg
    bl3.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 299
  • bl6.jpg
    bl6.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 303
will at least you can say his door check springs are busted.

What a good eye there Ed. I never saw that and wondered how he kept his door from slamming shut at such and angel. I also stand corrected. This is not the Ghostbusters car from Ormond Beach. My son sent this to me yesterday just happened upon it.

Attachments

• gb1.jpg
    gb1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 236
will at least they are getting some use out of the combo. the crown now that is a different story. those springs are a 2 dollar investment at ace hardware

Both cars are an unfortunate waste. I will never understand the fascination with that "B" movie!

Justification is it takes a "creepy" vehicle a hearse = death or an ambulance = hurt suffering and turns it into comedy showmanship and entertainment. Makes acceptable to all EXCEPT us folks who preserve and restore them for what they were when in service. You are back to different strokes for different folks.

Justification is it takes a "creepy" vehicle a hearse = death or an ambulance = hurt suffering and turns it into comedy showmanship and entertainment. Makes acceptable to all EXCEPT us folks who preserve and restore them for what they were when in service. You are back to different strokes for different folks.

Wait until we see the new movie comes out and watch those mid-80's hearses get converted. :eek::eek:

Oh, the Ghost Busters clone folks have never been concerned with keeping even remotely close to the correct vintage on these monstrosities! I won't loose any sleep over anyone screwing up the '80s and newer hearses. There are tons of those around yet which few people seem to show much interest in.

Wait until we see the new movie comes out and watch those mid-80's hearses get converted. :eek::eek:

Even before the new movie was a go, far too many 80s and 90s coaches were already made into IncorrEctos, but yeah, now that the new movie is coming Ive already seen several incorrect versions of the new one too. Sad.

Oh, the Ghost Busters clone folks have never been concerned with keeping even remotely close to the correct vintage on these monstrosities! I won't loose any sleep over anyone screwing up the '80s and newer hearses. There are tons of those around yet which few people seem to show much interest in.

Until thirty years from now when many are ruined and people look for that vintage. Keep in mind at one time there was not much interest in 59s either, now look how people goo crazy over them. There are far less of the newer ones built too, so it will not take long to it to be harder and harder to find them in nice condition in the future.

That crap drives me nuts. There was a 70's Pontiac ambulance about 45 miles from here for sale. It ran, it had good tires, but they had it all "Ghostbuster'd" up. It would have cost three times the asking price to have it repainted, and I just couldn't afford that... I'm sure my landlord, a funeral director, woudn't have minded a white ambulance/combo sitting in my driveway. But I don't think he would have liked a Ghostbusters car sitting beside his funeral home.

While we were at a cruise-in this Wednesday someone asked Sarah if she was interested in selling "Patty" her 66 M-M combo so it could be made into an Ecto. They were kind of persistent asking her how much she would take to sell it. I think I'll let Sarah tell you all what her response(s) were.:drama:

While we were at a cruise-in this Wednesday someone asked Sarah if she was interested in selling "Patty" her 66 M-M combo so it could be made into an Ecto. They were kind of persistent asking her how much she would take to sell it. I think I'll let Sarah tell you all what her response(s) were.:drama:

I can guess but afraid the verbiage used would be banned on this site.

Back