1963 pontiac bonneville ambulance

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/bar/3651641533.html
I HAVE A VERY RARE ALL ORIGINAL 1963 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE AMBULANCE THAT HAS BEEN IN STORAGE SINCE 1972 HERE IN CALIFORNIA (DRY), HAS EXCELLENT PATINA WITH ONLY SURFACE PATINA NO ROT,THIS RARE ITEM STILL RUNS AND DRIVES WITH ONLY 28000 ORIGINAL MILES ON A 389 CI MOTOR AND HAS AC (NOT WORKING) , THIS PROFFESIONAL CAR IS MADE BY SUPERIOR COACH WORKS LTD, I DID SOME MINOR REPAIRS ON IT BRAKES CARB HOSES FUEL LINES TIRES AND RIMS TO MAKE IT A DAILY DRIVER AND REGISTERED TO DATE. THIS AMBULANCE IS COMPLETE WITH ALL ORIGINAL INTERIOR, SIREN WORKS, CHERRY LIGHT ON TOP WORKS NEEDS LIGHT BULBS, GURNEY , OXYGEN TANK /MASK HEADLINER IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION COME SEE ITAND DRIVE IT,THIS IS ONE OF ONLY 139 BUILT EVER WHO KNOWS HOW MANY SURVIVED THIS LONG ? WILL TRADE FOR A HARLEY (NO CHICK BIKE) AND CASH OR? 323-EIGHT FIVE FOUR SEVEN EIGHT TWO THREE... KENNY

Attachments

• 1963 pontiac Bonneville 1.jpg
    1963 pontiac Bonneville 1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 230
  • 1963 pontiac Bonneville 2.jpg
    1963 pontiac Bonneville 2.jpg
    796 bytes · Views: 235
I sure hope this is a type-o. That coach was for sale a few months ago for that price minus a zero. I still have the last email from the guy here in Georgia that was selling it saying he'd take $2,500.

I sure hope this is a type-o. That coach was for sale a few months ago for that price minus a zero. I still have the last email from the guy here in Georgia that was selling it saying he'd take $2,500.

HUH ??:confused:

Its been in storage in Calif since 72 ,but was for sale in Georgia ??
...and now its back in Calif ??

HUH ??:confused:

Its been in storage in Calif since 72 ,but was for sale in Georgia ??
...and now its back in Calif ??

According to the new seller, yes. Here's where we talked about it when it was for sale at $5000, and then $3800:
http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10013

And here's a photo of it while it was still here in Georgia six months ago. Unless those are pure gold mag wheels painted to look like magnesium, I think the seller may be shady (or maybe seriously mis-informed from whoever bought it from GA and sold it to him, if that happened).

For me hard to tell from the pictures, ? combination or ambulance? thx
It's a combination.

Attachments

• 1963 Superior Pontiac ambulance (Blue Ridge, GA).jpg
    1963 Superior Pontiac ambulance (Blue Ridge, GA).jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 202
Back