teh car I took to rapid

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
will at least you know were yours is parked. but to be honest if you look you will see it fits in the box. then we had to make a pit stop fr Less on the way up so I took a telly shot of Rushmore for you. this is the only stretch you can see it going around the hills. then the other is the privet herd of Buffalo on the way up. some times you see some times it's just over the hill. today it's both sides of the road. if anyone want I can send you down to the meat place that they got the meat from for the Big O second inaugural dinner. bought a lot from them.

Attachments

• IMG_0425.jpg
    IMG_0425.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0416.jpg
    IMG_0416.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 174
You are right there. It was just so much bigger then the 94 Devill was looking for the fuse cover yesterday. Found out they changed the dash in 96. Still looking.

They do drive great mine averages just under 20mpg on the road driven at over speed limit. The Vogue tires I put on picked up the ride way smoother over the Hancooks it came with. Never had to replace a fuse will get back to you on location.

You are right there. It was just so much bigger then the 94 Devill was looking for the fuse cover yesterday. Found out they changed the dash in 96. Still looking.

Same dash was used on the '93-'96 Fleetwoods. Steering column changes after '93. Have you seriously not found the fuse panel?

Will yes, i need the fuse cover. The plastic tabs that lock it in have been forcibly removed. This one is on the side of the dash. Its up into Cadillac's plastic tabs in plastic Holes construction phase.. So if you have all the plastic pieces you do a repair. But some one before Carl had been in there. And tore a few things up. the fuse cover and the panel under the steering where were the worse. Most likely trying to repair the dome lights. Got the lower dash panel repaired. But not the fuse cover. In bulking paying 50 to 100 on ebay for one.

Will yes, i need the fuse cover. The plastic tabs that lock it in have been forcibly removed. This one is on the side of the dash. Its up into Cadillac's plastic tabs in plastic Holes construction phase.. So if you have all the plastic pieces you do a repair. But some one before Carl had been in there. And tore a few things up. the fuse cover and the panel under the steering where were the worse. Most likely trying to repair the dome lights. Got the lower dash panel repaired. But not the fuse cover. In bulking paying 50 to 100 on ebay for one.

There was a good fuse cover on it when you got it from me. I will bring you another blue cover up in June. No charge. The under-column panels always seperated and usually ended up with screws drawing them back together. A good under-column panel is a rarity and will cost a small fortune...... if you can find one.

The burgundy fuse panel cover on my Masterpiece was damaged, as many/most are. One of the only colors that I did not have a spare of. I cut off what was left of the 2 plastic clips and replaced those clips with heavy-duty velcro. Seems to have done the trick!

Last edited:
This one was held closed with double edged tape when it came. I figured how to re do the tabs on the top of the dash panel. So they hold back up were they should be. The key to keeping one of these generation of cars is learning how to repair the plastic. Clause they are all brittle.

Back