My mechanic's roll-up door did not roll-up far enough today

I really wish i had taken more pictures of my former beloved federal 184 red lens

I miss it.

I've spent all weekend trying to remember what it looks like.

I forget.

All that remains are these shards of jagged plastic.

I wish I would have admired it more while I had it.

I wish I would have hired a professional photographer to photograph it professionally while it was perched pristinely upon my rig. While it maintained that commanding presence upon my coach.

I guess the cracked orange one will be OK.

I'll probably drive it less.

Park it outside.

Store stuff in it.

Part it out eventually.

Replace it with a three-year Nissan.

Four door . . . with good mileage.

Something sensible.

And easier to park.

Going to get rid of the dog, too.

I want a brown one.

Attachments

• 591.jpg
    591.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 412
  • 592.jpg
    592.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 400
  • 593.jpg
    593.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 397
  • 594.jpg
    594.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 408
  • 595.jpg
    595.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 422
  • 596.jpg
    596.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 429
  • 600.jpg
    600.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 417
  • 604.jpg
    604.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 481
In the morning, I am going to see if I can get Bhris booked on both the Ellen Degeneris and Doctor Phil shows. I am also in a quandary as to what television judge he and the mechanic should appear before. My immediate thoughts were Judge Brown, but then I think that Judge Judy might be better in figuring out who is the guilty party... Chris for not putting warning signs on the dashboard, or the mechanic for not putting the door up far enough to clear the light.

Chris,
I am camped out by my mail box while holding my breath, just waiting for my 2-piece Federal base to arrive from Joe Dorgan. I have not forgotten our agreement.

it will be OK Chris tomorrow the sun will come up. don't look a gift horse in the mouth don't think of it as a broken lite look at a the neat puzzle you now have a little super glue and you got the only crazed 184 in town.

Loie bit him back to his senses. if keeps going this direction you can come stay with Mookie and chase buffalo.

Paul,

It was the control arm bushings, you're right. Got a set of new ones. And a new set of front shocks have come in waiting to be installed: good advice. I am getting a set of steel/graphite exhaust manifold gaskets from Marty Lane, they guy who turned Shepard's motor into a beast: Maximum Torque Specialties www.500cid.com. Hopeful that will clear up my exhaust leak.

Planning another 1,000 mile trip in it. That's better than all the therapy in the world.

Chris

Chris, should you find yourself up here in Washington again, with or without a pro car, Im in the next town over from Redmond. Look me up!

Paul,

It was the control arm bushings, you're right. Got a set of new ones. And a new set of front shocks have come in waiting to be installed: good advice. I am getting a set of steel/graphite exhaust manifold gaskets from Marty Lane, they guy who turned Shepard's motor into a beast: Maximum Torque Specialties www.500cid.com. Hopeful that will clear up my exhaust leak.

Planning another 1,000 mile trip in it. That's better than all the therapy in the world.

Chris

plain the manifolds, you do that and paper will hold. you don't and nothing will hold.

Hey Chris
Love those photo's of the lights....great idea they would look great in a nice frame hmmmmmmm now you got me thinking about mine

Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that my saga with Joe Dorgan has come to an end with special thanks to Chris and Mike McDonald for their assistance. Being a man of my word, Chris' correct red Federal 184 dome is boxed and ready to ship out to him on Monday morning! Thanks again Chris for all your help in putting this nightmare behind me!

Well...it happens.

Just read as well. Same thing happened to mine in the paint shop...
Good think I had planned to change it out.

Attachments

• IMG_2259.jpg
    IMG_2259.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_2270.jpg
    IMG_2270.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 320
You should mount the Federal Traffic Blaster on the roof of the Pontiac.... and send me the broken 3 bulb beacon for my 1962 Chevy... :D

You should mount the Federal Traffic Blaster on the roof of the Pontiac.... and send me the broken 3 bulb beacon for my 1962 Chevy... :D

How about the 3-bulb(PAR 46 size) North American Signal??

Attachments

• North American Signal 1.jpg
    North American Signal 1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 302
  • North American Signal 2.jpg
    North American Signal 2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 304
Back