July 19th PCS Gathering in Woodstock CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
The New England Chapter will have its 2nd annual afternoon cook out at the home of Paul & Sandy Steinberg in Woodstock CT. This event is open to all members of the Professional Car Society, no matter which chapter you belong to. The Upstate Chapter will also be in attendance, and it will be a good time for discussing the proposed 2010 PCS International Meet. If you plan on attending, please email or PM Paul, and let him know, so he can make sure that there is sufficient food for all. If you would like to bring anything, please co-ordinate this with Sandy. There will also be a non judged shine and show event held. A pro car isn't necessary for your attendance.
Light and siren show is a distinct possibility... :D

I wish we could attend, but I'm back to those six day work weeks again and it's a little tough to squeeze everything into a Sunday. But, like Rick, I'll be there in spirit. Have a great day!

another one in the spirits. how can a man work and dip in the spirits? I will how ever hoist one for the group and join you in the spirits. have fun

We are down to the wire on this, and I need a final count by Tuesday.. Wednesday is the shopping day. If you have a special choice of beer that you like, bring it along with you. Please also bring along a chair to sit on, because seating will be limited with the large crowd that is expected. If you plan on attending, make sure to contact me for directions. Your GPS will not help you find the house. Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back