Remembering what Ed told me

When I first got the Lifeliner the left parking light would not work. Tried everything to no avail. In a conversation with Mr. Ed he suggested I run a seperate ground wire to the base of the light to see if that would work, and it did.
When re-assembling the Lifeliner all the electronics worked except the front left parking light. Last night I had an epiphany and it was like Angel Ed came to visit me explaining the process all over again. This morning while checking it out I found the ground wire and re-attached it.

Guess what.... "It works".

So "Thanks" again Ed for your very insightful advice.:applause:

Good deal Richard, I have those moments when I remember something me Dad told me growing up and he would always say "You need to remember this you might need to know it someday". I miss him and his words of wisdom.

Remember, we all pay for our education. I'm not telling you what that cost me to learn that simple trick. Think of a large ranch beat truck full of cow left over in the rain, needing all the lights working for inspection and not wanting to change all them to new. I also learned even though they sell a separate grease for the sockets a dab of gun grease will keep the socket from corroding, maintain contact and all. Threw the mud, rough roads and all.

lights wount light up you got power to the socket it has to be a poor ground.

Back