Now, For Something Dicey and Controversial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
I know things have been kind of quiet here lately, everybody getting along and enjoying the love fest that is the PCS. I thought I would throw something in there to stir the pot. I know this is the Professional "Car" Society, but Kyle and I have been knocking ourselves out all summer finally doing some work on our Vanbulance. Pretty much we have completely dissassembled the thing electronically and are rebuilding it now with a few new gizmos. No we are not making a Ghostbuster Ecto Van, that would happen right before my membership was approved with the PCI. We are adding a cot light, night lights in the rear. We have installed an air horn and are working on installing a CB,scanner, a Federal Director, Twinsonic,repairs to existing equipment, paint touch up, etc. etc. I will post some pics as soon as I take some. I know it is not a professional "car" but it is turning out to be a not so bad ambulance. I would prefer a suburban but it will do for now. I guess if I was going to have an "ebay accident" I could have done worse.

Professional ??

Absoulutely !! Glad to see you are motivated again. I know of another you can buy very reasonable and equipped !! Seriously Ron, I hope all is back to normal and going well !!!

Actually....

THe rules say....passenger car or light truck styling...............that looks like a light truck to me. So in my opinion that IS a professional car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back