Missed out again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came so close to driving the Lifeliner to work today and low and behold we have a lady faint in the lobby. Of course the fire department shows up with EVAC and transport her to the hospital. :mad:

Hang in there Richard, I'm sure your day will come soon. Look at me I lost count of all the trips I have ran with mine. Okay that was a selfish jab intending to provoke intense jealousy....but it was fun! Seriously though, trust your gut next time.

Ron...... the difference between you running hot, and Richard running hot, is that you have a automatic "get out of jail" card, and he has an automatic "you are going to jail" card. After watching all those police chase videos on Court TV (now real tv), I know that in Florida, they will use the pit maneuver on him just to see that big old ambulance flip over. I wouldn't be surprised if they might just have a side bet on how many times it would roll... :D

Ok been there done that would do it again but hope I never do. you know you have been in one to long when you can get it your's and drive it down town and not even remember your in a ambulance. it's just a car.

Richard.....Paul is right. the concept of using YOUR rig to run "hot" is cool to do but LEGALLY you could get in trouble big trouble. You are NOT an EMT, you are NOT a licensed ambulance service and you are NOT the local police chief like Ron Devies is. You could very well find yourself in jail and/or the ambulance being impounded.

Hang in there Richard, I'm sure your day will come soon. Look at me I lost count of all the trips I have ran with mine. Okay that was a selfish jab intending to provoke intense jealousy....but it was fun! Seriously though, trust your gut next time.

Always getting those jabs in there Ron, Thanks a bunch!!!;) I will be running code 3 with you Ron come August. :)

Richard.....Paul is right. the concept of using YOUR rig to run "hot" is cool to do but LEGALLY you could get in trouble big trouble. You are NOT an EMT, you are NOT a licensed ambulance service and you are NOT the local police chief like Ron Devies is. You could very well find yourself in jail and/or the ambulance being impounded.

I know Rick but we do know every cop in town via the funeral home and the funeral home owner is the brother to the county sheriff. Not sure if this would help but never know until you try.
Yesterday while cruising a back road I did light her up and let the Federal Interceptor wail away with the Federal 28. It was a glorious minute.

You and the Mrs. could always go to EMT school. That is the other thing Kyle and I have besides the cool cars and license to kill,....er......run hot, we make up the two EMT minimum required by the state.

Yesterday while cruising a back road I did light her up and let the Federal Interceptor wail away with the Federal 28. It was a glorious minute.

I was on what I thought was a non popular road one time at night and had my lights going with red high beams and siren on a former car and met a county deputy at which point he turned his lights on and locked it up and after he saw it was me just went on. Love life in a small town.:cool:

I was on what I thought was a non popular road one time at night and had my lights going with red high beams and siren on a former car and met a county deputy at which point he turned his lights on and locked it up and after he saw it was me just went on. Love life in a small town.:cool:

It does help. Plus, my Lifeliner has been to several shows with the local Sheriff's car from the fair to the grand opening of the convention center.

Fair1.jpg

Feb22ConvCtr009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back