What will you be driving to Daytona?

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
So the 2012 PCS International Meet in Daytona is just around the corner, so, those who are taking a coach, what will you be driving? For me, the Superior combo will be nowhere near finished, so it depends on if I get another coach between now and then. I have my eye on one, so maybe I won't be Pro-Carless come June.

Josh

Here's what I will have there. Of course that depends on a carrier support for the Criterion and the alternator is repaired on the Lifeliner. I could put the Lifeliner's bearing on the Criterion, drive it to the meet then remove it and the alternator and put those on the Lifeliner then drive it to the meet. How's that.... Just kidding!

Attachments

• PCS%20Richard.jpg
    PCS%20Richard.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 226
  • user16_pic2099_1334504192.jpg
    user16_pic2099_1334504192.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 219
I will be boarding a Westjet flight this year and renting a FUEL EFFICIENT car for the week.

With pilots like this...
and cabin crew like this...

Who wants to spend 55 hours driving there and back plus whatever time added cruising around all week ?! The price of gas isn't that great either these days.

I WOULD IF I COULD BUT THIS YEARS A FLIGHT !
The next two years will be hearsing it ! IL & MN !

Darren

Attachments

• Westjet pilot.jpg
    Westjet pilot.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 166
  • Westjet cabin.jpg
    Westjet cabin.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 174
  • westjet_plane.jpg
    westjet_plane.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 173
My girlfriend is a West jet Flight Attendant and they often climb in the overhead bins to scare people !

They are encouraged to tell jokes when on the microphone as well.

They do crazy things to set them apart from the other Canadian Airline who should have been out of business many years ago. The Canadian government shouldn't have bailed them out over and over. Should have been sink or swim. My brother worked for Air Canada and he even hated them.

I will see if I can get some cool in-flight photos and post them when she gets back next week.

All I can say is WOW ! when you see a room full of "easy on the eyes" flight attendants at the West Jet Christmas party !!!!! :thumb:

Now back to... What Pro-Car are you driving to the Florida 2012 PCS meet hosted by, none other than the dynamic duo, Richard and Bill !!!
:clap:

Darren

Darren

Darren is so right,last time I flew West Jet the captain came on the speaker and said,welcome to West Jet airlines,we pride ourselves on having some of the most qualified pilots,and attractive attendants,unfortunately none of them are working today....we used to have Wardair,as with Darren our national airlines can only guarantee your baggage will have a better flight than you,because your not going to the same spot...

One of my favorite things I heard a WestJet flight attendant say was:

If we don't meet your expectations today on this flight...
Please lower your standards !

LMOA !

Gotta love a little humor in a world that's going way to fast these days.
Everyone needs to slow down and smell the flowers.

Have a groovy day,
Darren

Man, you know you're getting old when airline pilots look that young....

I think I'm bringing the Volunteer. Mostly because the last time I tried to bring it to Daytona, it broke down twice on the way and we had to leave it home. This time, it'll be on the trailer.

Attachments

• Westjet%20pilot.jpg
    Westjet%20pilot.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 64
WOW Steve, you know your Volunteer is my favorite of all your cars, I have ben dying to see that car in person.

Josh

Back