All the toys under one roof

Terry Lange

PCS Member
Finally, no more storage fees. A little tight, but at least they are all at home now. I even have some living space left over.

Attachments

• DSC00872.jpg
    DSC00872.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 310
For some reason, the word covet is in my mind! You have a fine new building that appears to have plenty of room for another procar.

will the daily driver has to go some were. looks nice but with the motor home in there you could do double deck for the cars on one side at lest. got to love room for expansion.

If you had a door at the other end you could easily put two drive on hoists and could have at least 2 more cars with easy access !!!

I'm sure that door is quite expensive but always an option.

:thumbsup:

Darren

will the daily driver has to go some were. looks nice but with the motor home in there you could do double deck for the cars on one side at lest. got to love room for expansion.

A garage lift was the original plan back in the early design stages. Unfortunately, the 4-post lifts are 9-10' wide on the outside measurement, and the RV is just over 10' wide including mirrors. The garage is only 20' wide, so as long as I have an RV, there won't be a lift going in there.

If you had a door at the other end you could easily put two drive on hoists and could have at least 2 more cars with easy access !!!

I'm sure that door is quite expensive but always an option.

:thumbsup:

Darren

Great concept, Darren, except the driveway/garage floor are over 3 feet below grade, so the rear patio and adjoining golf course are level with the house, not the driveway.

Attachments

• DSC00873.jpg
    DSC00873.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 183
Terry, I echo Mike's comment, pristine.
PS: fill us in on the Chevelle!

Tim, I bought the '72 Malibu 17 years ago at a classic car swap meet in Long Beach, CA. I was the third owner, the second one did the restoration. 307 c.i.d, 2 bbl, bench seat, no A/C. I used it as a daily driver for almost 2 years, and then moved up to something more practical for regular use. I have hung onto it, since it's still fun to drive, and turns a lot of heads.

As it's not nessary now no since in thinking about it . nice fit with the house. The do build tight down there. I just wish we had been in the club when we first built.

307 c.i.d, 2 bbl, bench seat, no A/C. I used it as a daily driver for almost 2 years, and then moved up to something more practical for regular use. I have hung onto it, since it's still fun to drive, and turns a lot of heads.

Terry, sounds like the perfect about town vehicle in the valley during the winter months. :thumbsup:

Back