'58 Series 75

Nicholas Yassan

PCS Life Member
Another one comes back to chicago, good lead car for my '58 Eureka, although in like condition!
Also interesting is that is may have a complete Air Ride still on it.
Look below the dash through the steering wheel to spot the Air Lift Handle

[IMG
unnamed by cad390, on Flickr[/IMG]

6428863267_2095df62c0.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6428863455_9a83ff4113.jpg
[/url]
unnamed3 by cad390, on Flickr[/IMG]

6428863613_70806b2dc1.jpg
[/url]
unnamed4 by cad390, on Flickr[/IMG]

Yep, stupid kids at there best!

On cinderblocks by last owner because it would otherwise lay the frame on the ground even with all the tires air'd up.

Plus how Else would I get 22's under this ???

Nice car. Glad to see that you are starting to develop a "fleet" image... Paul

Terrific save, Nick! You're right, it will look great leading your hearse, but who will be the other driver? (pick me! pick me!)

The pic below was taken many years ago when I was exhibiting my '60 S&S at the Blueberry Festival, Plymouth Indiana. A man from Chicago brought his '60 limo and at the end of the show we put the cars together for this pic. After I sold my '54 limo, I contacted this man again, but he had since sold the car. It was as nice as it looks in the picture. Hopefully this picture will inspire you to get both cars looking great and running well. (I haven't forgotten about the draperies we talked about in Columbus.) Tom

Attachments

• 60_S_S_limo.jpg
    60_S_S_limo.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 240
Tom

What a great photo !!!

That car was a inspiration to me and without giving up... 18 years later... I own one !!!

Now to find a '60 limo !

Darren

P.S. I kind of wish you still owned that '60 S/S.
Maybe one day we will find it and bring it back to Indiana.

Darren, of course I posted that photo especially for YOU! But I was thinking today that perhaps you and I should have taken each other's cars for a ride while in Hudson, just to compare how they drove. Perhaps another time. Tom

Back