'69/'70 Olds Fender Skirt

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
Left(driver's) side fender skirt removed from a '70 Olds 98. '69 & '70 should be the same. Not even a hint of rust. Removed from a rust-free Oklahoma car. $75 plus actual shipping.

this set I do not know about. butt he difference in the 71 to 75 pro cars is CB split the front of the skirt to compress it so that the lip would clear the 890s when the body came up. this required a longer molding then the stock skirts

I didn't look. I would love to own a '67 Olds 98 LS 4-door hdtp!

I had a white one, with a white vinyl roof, and a gold brocade cloth interior. I don't think that there was one option that was left off of that car. Bought it in 1967 when it was repo'd by GMAC after 3 months of not one payment on the note after delivery.

Attachments

• 20171022_181726.jpg
    20171022_181726.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 159
Back in the day a local township and the New Jersey Turnpike had Olds cop cars. Complete with 455s certified speedometers HD suspension etc. The cop version was around through 70 when the 71s came out never saw another. The Turnpike cars had power door locks and the drivers door was disconnected so the trooper couldn't lock himself out.

Back in the day a local township and the New Jersey Turnpike had Olds cop cars. Complete with 455s certified speedometers HD suspension etc. The cop version was around through 70 when the 71s came out never saw another. The Turnpike cars had power door locks and the drivers door was disconnected so the trooper couldn't lock himself out.

Were those 88s then Pete? I assume they would not have been 98s.

Back