Ohio PCS fall picnic on Sept. 16 - will you be there?

Sarah Snook

PCS Life Member
Now that the Ohio PCS' fall picnic is a little over a month away, I figured we should start figuring out who all is attending so I know how many hot dogs to buy.

The meet starts at noon on Sunday, September 16. This year's picnic will be held at a new location - 3060 Kent Road in Silver Lake, Ohio.

Water, pop and hot dogs will be provided. Attendees need to bring a side dish or dessert and your own chairs. If you will be joining us, please respond with how many people are coming with you and what side or dessert you will be bringing. See you in September!

Ohio Chapter picnic

Sarah,
The date is now marked on the kitchen calendar. That is almost as good as
being etched in stone. See you next month.
Mike

Will be there

I will be there with one to four persons and one to two cars.

I will be going to the hearse meet in Hell MI on September 15th.

If you don't mind a Canadian or two, I may be able to make it to the Ohio meet September 16th too.

I don't know if the MI meet is one day or all week-end but I sure would like to see everyone who posted so far if it works out.

Darren

Sorry to say, Barb and I won't be able to attend. If it were on Saturday...always, but I leave out on most Sunday afternoons around 1400. Kinda puts a major crimp in our Sunday socializing.

Enjoy yourselves folks!!!

Sarah,
I'm planning to attend both the Hell, MI hearse parade on Saturday and the PCS picnic on Sunday as long as I can get the weekend off. So far it looks good but they have another trick up their sleeve now... they figured out a "4 shift" plan will give them production 24/7 and take away all our overtime, and force us into 12 hour days on weekends for straight time. Keeping fingers crossed to attend AND find a much better job, 9 years of this crap is enough.
:goodnight_smi:

It sounds like Terry Miller, Tony Militello, Carl Thompson and Bob Norman are coming. I think Shawn might be coming too. Anyone else?

With less than a week before the picnic, we need to start figuring out what everyone will be bringing. Please respond here to let me (and everyone else) know what side dish or dessert you are bringing.

I'll be bringing Asian pasta salad, hummus and tortilla chips.

Bob Norman is providing the hot dogs.

What about you?

Hope to see you on Sunday!

Sorry to say, I don't think I will be able to attend. It might be just too long of a ride for me right now after my recent surgery--still recovering from that. I am really sorry, was looking forward to it, too! Definitely next year. Hope you all have a great time!

Sorry to say, I don't think I will be able to attend. It might be just too long of a ride for me right now after my recent surgery--still recovering from that. I am really sorry, was looking forward to it, too! Definitely next year. Hope you all have a great time!

Duh! If the trip wears you down Shawn, we can take you home in the ambulance. I will take care of your limo till your ready to come get it.
Still thinking about what to bring.

Okay, I am bringing a box of burgers and macaroni salad................and maybe a new car.:17875:

Hoping to make it with total of 2 or 3 people (depends on homework situation)We will bring my wife's baked corn dish. She will be working and I will be there after church. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hoping to make it with total of 2 or 3 people (depends on homework situation)We will bring my wife's baked corn dish. She will be working and I will be there after church. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Will the burb be coming too Mark?:thumb:

I just heard that Dan Skivolocke will be joining us too. Looks like we will be having a great turnout. Shawn, I wish you could make it too. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon.

I am excited that Bob Norman is coming. Bob is a newcomer to PCS and has a removal/livery service. His Dad and I have worked many years together as his Dad is a police officer in the neighboring village and we back each other up. But like me, he had also worked many years on ambulance, working for Dunn, Quigley and Cirrello Funeral Home/Ambulance.

If I can get Dispatch to cooperate and keep me home Sunday, Barb and I will try to scoot down to give Ron's new one a good look over. Maybe tell a few stories, have a little fun......ya just never can tell these days!!!

Back