Maybe My Luck is Starting to Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
Well today was the car show season opener with the North Georgetown Power Show. First of all this is my third season opener there. The first year it snowed, the second year it poured down rain and this year it was beautiful. There was over 100 cars in attendance and my 1966 Pontiac Superior combination took third place. Maybe this is a good omen!:D

I am certain there will definitely be a Miller Meteor back in the barn some day.........or at least something from the Wayne Corporation;)

does that mean

Something from The Wayne Corp? Are you going Divco on us? Or just big and yellow? Inquiring minds want to know.

Eyes Wide Open

Something from The Wayne Corp? Are you going Divco on us? Or just big and yellow? Inquiring minds want to know.

I said yesterday that maybe I bought my last Cadillac. I still have my 75 and I have a Pontiac, oh and a Ford of course. Why not a Chevy, or Dodge, Buick or Oldsmobile?:rolleyes:

Two Months Ago

Two months ago everything I did went wrong. Then I took third at the North Georgetown Power Show with the Pontiac. Then last month I got best appearing ambulance at the Sebring Fireman's Parade with a tag team approach with the 76 M-M and the 75 Superior.
Tonight I won Sponsor's Choice at the Old Stagecoach Inn in North Georgetown with the 75 Superior. I will be rolling into Flint with guns blazin..........although, from what I have heard, depending where you are in Flint, guns blazin from a Cadillac is no unusual thing.......:eek: Oh and I had the acquittal thing too.

Two months ago everything I did went wrong. Then I took third at the North Georgetown Power Show with the Pontiac. Then last month I got best appearing ambulance at the Sebring Fireman's Parade with a tag team approach with the 76 M-M and the 75 Superior.
Tonight I won Sponsor's Choice at the Old Stagecoach Inn in North Georgetown with the 75 Superior. I will be rolling into Flint with guns blazin..........although, from what I have heard, depending where you are in Flint, guns blazin from a Cadillac is no unusual thing.......:eek: Oh and I had the acquittal thing too.

Congrats are in order once again Ron and, guns blazin in Flint is an everyday occurance so come packing heat!!!! My gun permit is in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back