Thinking of Our PCS Friends In Texas

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I sure hope that our PCS friends in Texas are safe, along with everyone else in Texas. It is difficult to even think about, let alone live through it.

We should pray for everyone's safety.

they just went threw this what it been 3 years ago now. Just before the 15 meet. as it was then it's mostly confined to the south side per face book posts. it proves once again that cities need green space. mark the high water line convert everything in it to parks and move the city north were it is higher ground. they spend way more money at these times then it would cost to do it.

but now is not the time to point this out. my hopes are with the rescuers keep it safe out there.

SCI corporate offices closed until further notice. What operations that can be moved have been moved to Dallas. I'm fortunate our systems are working fine but a lot of our homes have no access to the systems.

A few years ago when they went through the flooding issues they moved mainframe computers and files higher up in the building. Thank goodness.

Richard, I have been trying to find out if Geo. H. Lewis & Sons has missed the flooding. Any word? Philip

Richard, I have been trying to find out if Geo. H. Lewis & Sons has missed the flooding. Any word? Philip

Nothing from the offices on particular locations just overall information. All kinds of support systems in place for our associates in Houston to assist them in their needs during this situation. I'll check to see if I can find anything Phillip. Certainly is a "BEAUTIFUL" funeral home.

http://www.geohlewis.com/dm20/en_US/main/GHL/index.page

Back