I Met Mike McGeehan Today!

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
Today, my wife and I were in Philadelphia, so we went to meet Mike McGeehan. We had never met Mike before, but like me, he is always on the Message Board and he likes procars and pimpmobiles, just as I do. So, I wanted to meet Mike. He showed us his 1971 C-B Olds ambulance, 1971 AHA Ford LTD Limo and a raspberry color Cadillac pimpmobile. Mike seems like a great guy and I hope we will be seeing him at events in the future. Thanks Mike!

Well, Bill, I didn't think meeting me was worthy of a posting :)) )but you and your wife are very kind. It was a pleasure meeting fellow PCS members and it's great to put a face to a name.
It's particularly nice when you meet good folks like you who just happen to share a common interest in specialty cars. In many circles those pimpmobiles we both enjoy could be considered pro cars since they've probably hosted a few " professional girls" in their time.
As we discussed, I have listed my 73 MM Lifeliner on Ebay and will similarly list the 71 CB as well.
I hope I'll have the pleasure of meeting you again along with your very youthful bride !

Well, Bill, I didn't think meeting me was worthy of a posting :)) )but you and your wife are very kind. It was a pleasure meeting fellow PCS members and it's great to put a face to a name.
It's particularly nice when you meet good folks like you who just happen to share a common interest in specialty cars. In many circles those pimpmobiles we both enjoy could be considered pro cars since they've probably hosted a few " professional girls" in their time.
As we discussed, I have listed my 73 MM Lifeliner on Ebay and will similarly list the 71 CB as well.
I hope I'll have the pleasure of meeting you again along with your very youthful bride !

Thanks Mike, you will make Lucille's day with that comment. BTW, your Lifeliner looks gorgeous in the ebay listing and the video. Good luck with selling it.

Back