Who's Cadillac is that???

While watching a music video I saw a 59 Superior at :32. Anybody heard of a casting call or might know of who's coach this might be?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5G9tIe84lE&ob=av2e[/ame]

Thanks for posting this new thread Loren !!!

I missed it before as well.

OUTSTANDING VIDEO !!! The drive-in theme with the old cars, groovy girls, slick guys is FANTASTIC !!!

I have seen many music videos in the past and have been in a few myself as well. This one rocks ! Most are a waste of time watching them. This was exciting.

The song is catchy and I liked it the first time I heard it !
Not many new songs out right now but this one is cool.

5 Stars out of 5 for this video and song.
(I could do without the creatures but the rest is amazing.)

Neat to see Ronnie's car in it too.

Rock on,
Darren

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Curtains

If the coach has the white curtains trimmed in red, it is Ronnies. He sent me pictures of it and his son with the coach.

Ok, I am so out of the loop here and in general...

I just saw this video on tv a couple of days ago and thought that the song, video and hearse were all pretty cool! I was going to post and ask who's coach it was, but figured I would search and make sure I wasn't re-posting something already posted. Yeh, 4 months out of the loop I am!

The hearse sure does have quite a few spots... I think I counted about 8 notable times on the screen! Not too bad. Lots of other cool cars in there also. I like the van that the band drives myself!

Everybody Talks
by Neon Trees

I agree Darren. I too liked the song from the first time I heard it.

Didnt see this before. Thank you aswell for posting! The music did NOTHING for me at all, so i just turned the volume down and had fun identifying all the cars. Was great seeing the '59 pan by the screen every few moments! Thanks again!

Back