troubles and a worry not

Status
Not open for further replies.

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
will with everything going on My retirement not panning out the way it penciled in November, I'm trying but can't get ether car sold, thanks Paul for letting me know the no charge on e-bay got 7 watchers on the conv. the troubles in the one car club I belong to. business off in the shop. the state of the union in general. the only thing I can do to pass time and take my mind off things is pick up a stick and whittle a little. my wife says the more worried I am the bigger the stick. I don't see it. but then maybe she is right.

Attachments

• 06 eagle.jpg
    06 eagle.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 143
With you worrying about your retirement, the economy and everything else, how long will it take you to get that whittled down to something that you can hold in your hand?

Maybe you would work a super deal to restore my rig Ed. Might as well try and take advantage if I can. How about 7 grand start to finish? :D

With you worrying about your retirement, the economy and everything else, how long will it take you to get that whittled down to something that you can hold in your hand?

I all ready have a big pile I can hold in my hand. as of now I have neighbors predicting a bad winter. must be "White man cut plenty fire wood". I started out here with it.

Richard I don't see your car in my driveway. besides I thought you wanted me to re do your new Criterion.;)

Attachments

• 00 eagle.jpg
    00 eagle.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 99
Richard I don't see your car in my driveway. besides I thought you wanted me to re do your new Criterion.;)

Oh, I like the sound of that but still working on the deal. Waiting on pictures and more information about the car and even have the wife on my team to get it. Now that is good news!!:D she did say something about maybe having to sell the Harley though, like that is going to happen. Heck, I rode it last March so you see it's not like it just sits there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back