Off to another Car Show...

The "Ga-Father" calls me this evening to remind me of a car show in Oviedo, FL this saturday. So he in his 64 Buick and I in my 74 Criterion, it is off we go for a great day of cars, food, and conversation. Weather is supposed to be sunny and about 72 degrees.
Please don't ask for pictures, for you know they are coming! :bonk:

PS: Kyle Wilkinson his wife and two children arrived today for a few days before heading to Miami. Sure is nice to see them again but sad Dean is not here as well. Kyle already asked to see the Criterion.

car show

Richard,
Hope you all have a good time at the show. In the 70s huh? I know you were not rubbing that in. We are getting excited about it getting to the high 40s over the weekend. But then you remember Springfield weather.
Mike
61 M-M

Must be nice to be able to go to car shows year round, and not freez your but off this time of year. Now i know why you moved to Florida Richard.:mad:

Josh

Richard,
Hope you all have a good time at the show. In the 70s huh? I know you were not rubbing that in. We are getting excited about it getting to the high 40s over the weekend. But then you remember Springfield weather.
Mike
61 M-M

I used to run a hotel in Springfield but sure you've heard that one before. I would NEVER rub anything in. Just talked with Bill. He'll be at the funeral home at 8 am saturday morning and away we go. :blahblah:

Must be nice to be able to go to car shows year round, and not freez your but off this time of year. Now i know why you moved to Florida Richard.:mad:

Josh

Actually Josh, it had something to do with keeping my cars clean. That Michigan weather is murder on cars. Summers can be a bit trying but so are your winters. :agree:

Give it a few years and you might find me down there too. The older I get the more I hate the cold wether.

Josh

What a great afternoon. Kyle took many pictures of the Criterion which once I get will post unless he does. His littlest son ran into the back door of the ambulance, feel down, and will now have a bit of a knot. He is ok. I offered to take him to the hospital but for some reason the Wilkinson family said "No!". :yum:
Great seeing them.

Richard,

The one and only pic Kyle forwarded tonight. He didn't mention the knot in his email !
4297038846_bd0c9d6153_b.jpg

Thought you were taller?

Richard...you look taller in all of the other pictures I've seen of you;)

Back