Federal PA-20 Interceptor Sirens

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I met a guy in Lincoln, NE this morning that has a couple dozen Federal PA-20 Interceptors for sale. Some are series D and some are series E. The condition varies and he has tested all of it. He has some microphones for these as well with most of those needing some work, but tested. Microphones are model MR series B. He purchased all of these at Nebraska state surplus auctions. Price will vary with condition and what you want/expect. I cherry picked and got one of the Ds, swapped cases, etc. Let me know if you are looking for anything as I get down that way frequently. He also has dozens of newer models as well, if interested.

I think that he is fair, given the fact that he tests everything and you know what you are getting. I got a Series D because I liked the sound better than an E. I cherry picked sirens and cases and gave him $120. I got a good microphone with no damage for $50. If you want one, let me know if it matters as to Series D or E. I should mention that he also has the brackets for these. All components are ale carte.

This is the unit that I purchased.

Attachments

• IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 399
Back