Incredibly Beautiful New Armbruster-Stageway

...or is it a flower car ?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Would be best to view all 4 sides for a real opinion.
Interior too.

Darren

I should say..... it's beautiful given what the coach builders have to work with. They still have to use a Cadillac or Lincoln chassis. I think that Armbruster-Stageway's styling is the best of all coaches currently being built.

There isn't a new passenger car being built today that I would want to buy. They are all equally unattractive! Even the Cadillac Escalades look ridiculous with those 4 ft. long tail lights and "hash mark" driving lights!

I apologize for not giving you credit on that photo Attila. I should know better! I'll bet I looked at that photo 10 times before I even noticed your watermark! You have amassed a phenomenal collection of photos from collections/stashes all over this country! Check out Attila's link!

You guys are going to throw rocks at me BUT. "What a cool new cross over ride" Just needs two rows of seats and the trail bikes in the rack. But yeah with what the converters are being handed by the automobile manufacturers its a damn good shot at the target. To me its just not formal enough. But then I'm old and traditional.

flowers? I though that upper deck was for mourners. tasteless I realize but some time what popes in you head is best left there

I wonder how that Imperial model would look with blacked-out side pillars instead of the stainless trim...I expect it would be long-and-low.

I'm not generally a fan of low-roof coaches but without having tall commercial glass the newer high-top coaches look goofy to me.

Back