Can anyone tell me what these are for?

Bruce Biancalana

PCS Life Member
I just purchased a 1969 MM Cadillac Traditional 42 low top straight ambulance. There are 2 chrome brackets in the patient compartment that I have never seen before can anyone help identify them.

most likely just the pole as if there is a 110 outlet on that one it's by the back door. upi can see on the gurney side were it went down enough to rub agent the door. so when do we see the rest of that MM, want to trade for it?

yes the one from Min. but we never got to see the interior. as I recall with out going back threw it was reported to have been removed. glad to see it was not. the vanity shades were common on the ambulances and combos. as the curtains on ambulances were a light see threw decoration.

In the listing he only stated that the cabinet and the "sliding chair" had been removed. It was a really bad listing on the part of the seller. He could have done better had he provided more/better photos.

The car has Vani-Shades and it had curtains, the curtain hardware still exists The cabinet has been removed which is not a big deal because I have a couple of cabinets I have removed from junk cars. The jump seats have been removed, which wouldn't be a big deal but this car was equipped with a an under jump seat compartment. which has been removed. this may create a bit of a challenge.

Back