1990 Cadillac Stretch Wide Body Limousine

I don't think I've ever seen a widened limo like this before. Looks like it would be awkward to drive. I remember when I was in San Francisco about 10 years ago and there was a limo that was stuck hi-centered on Lombard Street. Funny stuff.

Ive seen the wide bodies on the 85-89 Lincoln body but never on the Cadillac platform. I think hes dreaming with his price though.

Ive seen the wide bodies on the 85-89 Lincoln body but never on the Cadillac platform. I think hes dreaming with his price though.

Same here, Ive seen several on Lincoln chassis, but this is the first Caddy one Ive ever seen. I always thought these were so ugly they were cool.

I prefer the Lincoln platform over the caddy also , other companies such as Ultra Limousine out of Calf. did one on both Cadillac and Lincoln platform along with Corporate coach.

I prefer the Lincoln platform over the caddy also , other companies such as Ultra Limousine out of Calf. did one on both Cadillac and Lincoln platform along with Corporate coach.

The one I was going to buy was from Corporate coach on Lincoln chassis. It was a beautiful two tone red, but from the time I went to look at it and I came back a few days later with cash, someone who obviously should not have been behind the wheel took out one side of it. At least I got pix before it was damaged.

Back