Paint Is Done!

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
Lucille and I picked up the Superior today and we are thrilled. Some of you may know what the ambulance looked like before. We had body work, rust repair, chrome and a Sichens base/clear paint job. Not a tull restoration, but it looks good! We were smiling all the way to our rented garage.

Attachments

• P1100873.jpg
    P1100873.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 347
  • P1100870.jpg
    P1100870.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 341
  • P1100874.jpg
    P1100874.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 348
  • P1100866.jpg
    P1100866.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 343
  • P1100872.jpg
    P1100872.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 342
Very nice !!

WOW !! Bill,
She looks amazing !!:applause: I love the color :thumb:...better make room on the shelf now !!!
(For all the awards you will be getting !!).....Enjoy her !:)

you want me to send you the link for the stuff we used in Brendan's 64. the back of the seat needs to come up with the car. we had to get a 4x8 sheet of it but all that aluminum on it was bad so I don't think I have a piece big enough left to make a door back. it was clued on a thin backing so it was easy to cut and slip in.

it looks like they did you a nice base clear job.

Bill, what a nice look rig. I especially like the color. Is there any significance in choosing it? (Orange may be the new black, but on a rig its blah) :p

What a beautiful car, Bill. Love the color, and those fender skirts really set it off. I did my first ambulance runs back in 1970 in a '67 Superior High Headroom Pontiac, so your rig takes me back a long way.

Bill, what a nice look rig. I especially like the color. Is there any significance in choosing it? (Orange may be the new black, but on a rig its blah) :p

No significance other than that is the color it was when we bought the car and we like the color, so we kept it. Although the original color was sort of a mint green supposedly a Chrysler color, then it was orange and then turquoise. Interestingly, it is a correct 1968 Pontiac color, they call it Meridian Turquoise.

Back