Horch Funeral Coach in Canada?

Thought we could have a good discussion on this one. Seems like no one can say for sure what it is...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vintagesnap/120505334/

My opinion... not a Horch, but a unique grille on an American coach.

120505334_68b54e0918.jpg

This would be an S&S! Eather a Byzantine (sp) or a Damascus, or Corinthian? Not for sure on the model designation or chassis though. I do I know this? Look closely!

BINGO! During this time frame S&S had their date marks on the grills of the coaches. Don't ask me what chassis that is though!

What is the chassis?

After looking at the picture I am thinking this is a GM product. Still working on the year. I know it is in the 30s. Maybe 1933-1935. Short chrome horns, body color headlight buckets, the slanted almost flat grille, are all tips. Now we just have to match them to pictures in some of the many 'library' books we have collected over the years. Right now I am thinking Buick. That large brow at the top of the grille is the one thing thowing me off for now. Maybe that too was part of the date trim from the coach maker.
Still looking.
Mike
61 MM

and the chassis is...

After looking through a few books I think the chassis is a 1935 Buick. The bumper with the drop down center. short trumpet horns, fender lights, and short bucket headlight housings are what I can match up from other pictures of 35 Buicks. Any nay sayers here? Like I said this is an 'educated' guess.
Mike
61 MM

Back