just saying

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
when your driving around your new car ad you feel that old wobble that says tire belt broken don't go out of town. especially when you know the spare has suffered that same fate. then also especially if your helper-at home is unable to drive and dam sure don't do it with your man I need help shagging a car man along for the ride. you may end up walking home. lucky a kind man in a convertible with the top down picked us up and took us home. thank you thank you. I mean I was going to put these l-78 on the car just now right now.

Attachments

• IMG_7812.jpg
    IMG_7812.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_7814.jpg
    IMG_7814.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_7815.jpg
    IMG_7815.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_7817.jpg
    IMG_7817.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 126
Seville

Ed. where did that one come from? Is that new? Do you still have your blue Seville? :confused:

Yes Ed, I hate that feeling, too. Nice to see you have that new "old" C-B on the road again. Better do your magic to the exterior, asap!

That is the one Dan was giving away. I have all this stuff laying around that i need to put some were so this one fits the bill. Yes I still have the blue landau combination. 6 great cars outside covered up and I'm dead on the road in a rough one. This old car hobby is strange.

Back