Buy A Booster Gettysburg Meet Program

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
We are going to have an official PCS Gettysburg Meet Program, that will be given to everyone who registers for the Meet. In an effort to help the Committee offset the costs of our Meet Program, we are inviting anyone interested to buy a Booster. For $20, you can say some special words, that will appear in the Meet Program alongside your name, or names, or the name of your company.

EXAMPLE Congratulations to the Professional Car Society on its 40TH Anniversary!
Linda and Tom Jones West Overshoe, Alaska

If you are interested in buying a Booster, please send $20 via PAYPAL to me
at bmarcy@optonline.net and I will forward the proceeds to the official Gettysburg Meet account, less PAYPAL fees. Please include any thoughts, wishes, or a sentence along with your name-s, city and state. If you prefer not to say anything, that is up to you, but I will print exactly what you tell me.

PLEASE RESPOND QUICKLY, no later than June 14, 2016. THANK YOU for your support.

John Ehmer
Meet Chair

Bill Marcy
Meet Co-Chair

Gettysburg Meet Committee

Please Support The Official Meet Program!

We would very much appreciate your support. If you possibly can, please buy a Booster. If you can't pay via PAYPAL, you can send a check for $20 made payable to 2016 PCS International Meet and mail it to me, Bill Marcy 349 Lookout Ave Hackensack, NJ 07601 along with your thoughts, or words you would like printed. In order to get everything in a timely manner, please respond as soon as possible. Thank you! PAYPAL is preferred, for convenience.

Back