1959 Superior Hearse. Long Beach

Even looks to have the same interior as the H&M car... but for $35000 I'd hold out for THE car from the movie =)

Dan has been around for quite awhile and he has sold many a car. I'm sure he knows what he is doing. I for one have aimed high before and then had to adjust to reality. Having said that you just never know. He is catering to a world market.
Also,it starts, stops, drives,shifts, and looks in reasonable shape so one could say you are half way there.

Dan has been around for quite awhile and he has sold many a car. I'm sure he knows what he is doing. I for one have aimed high before and then had to adjust to reality. Having said that you just never know. He is catering to a world market.
Also,it starts, stops, drives,shifts, and looks in reasonable shape so one could say you are half way there.

yea maybe he'll find a Saudi oil Sheik then :D

I'm just joking and his price is what it is, lets see if there are any takers.

There's still that 1959 MM Hightop for sale in Arizona and he is asking something like $35-$40,000 dollars and he hasn't found a sheik yet either.

seen worse go for more. me I just shake my head. pay that for the car and then what it takes to put one back together you could have a whole fleet for less.

Back