1971 Cadillac Superior Crown Sovereign

Welcome

Glad to have another female member (or any member for that matter). Do I understand that you do glass etching? Some of our members might have work for you (etching the windows on an ambulance etc.) I also see that you and Sarah must enjoy the same footwear. I hope we will see you in Ohio in July.

Welcome Nikki

Nikki,
Welcome to our group. Hope you and your coach can make it to Ohio for the 2011 International Meet.
Mike

I did the membership, but I guess I chose the wrong one. What was the $25 membership then? Thank you!

Site Supporter starts at $25, and this is to help support the site, which is independent of the Professional Car Society. We are the Friends of the Professional Car Society, and are the Official Website of the Society, but receive no funding from the Society. We are user supported. You are now both a PCS Member, and a Website Supporter. As soon as I get your membership number from the Society Membership Chairman, I will upgrade your membership on the website. Thanks for all the support that you have given to the website and the club itself...
Paul, Forums Administrator

Welcome Nikki

Hi Nikki, welcome to the group, I checked out your car it is awesome! Hope you can bring it to Ohio in 2011, we would love to see it in person.

Welome aboard Nikki! I belive you will really like the PCS! Great looking car to! Hopefully you will get to make it to Ohio next year for the International Meet!

Welcome Nikki! I'm finally getting around to reading this thread. Just looked at your photo album and wow, I love that interior! I had '66 and '74 Superior combinations, but not nearly as good looking in the back.

By the way, why is your local group site "slotcar64"?

I just posted a bunch of interior photos of my car. This is how it came from PA and I'd like to restore this as best I can, and get whatever lights that might be needed/ missing. I'll be posting specific questions in the spring once I start working on it. Thanks again everyone!

I'm always amused that people have to put in the aftermarket radio . but finding a factory one and adding the right antanna is not that hard. if you don't have the rear AC unit in the car there would be one more chrome button in the panel. the spare tire goes on the other side. there should be a peg and a strap that a lug nut goes on to hold it in place. the lug wrench and the jack go under the back floor in the compartment accessed by the left door.

Attachments

• IMG_3504.jpg
    IMG_3504.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 353
oops wrong picture. getting my cars confused again the 71 has a wing nut that held the strap agents the tire. the MM and CB have a lug nut, think that 73 S&S did to. superior used a small bolt with a hooked end and the wing nut. the second one is a little before and after on the old hearse I redid. shows the spare in the proper position. that box in the lower right is were the rear heater went. this one did not have factory air but did have front and rear heat. it was a Min thing.

Attachments

• IMG_3468.jpg
    IMG_3468.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 353
  • 1971 superior before and after floor.jpg
    1971 superior before and after floor.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 345
thats one pretty car you have there nikki i have a 75 superior. welcome to the site glad to see another member this is the best place for your questions and we love to see pictures have fun with your car!

Back