still at it

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
We have finally gotten the spring moisture we are needing. There is over an inch in the rain gage with 3/4 of that falling since Friday evening. But it was running off to fast so to keep it, we switched to snow.

Attachments

• IMG_0210.jpg
    IMG_0210.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0214.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 381
We are in a heat wave here,Please Ed and I can't emphasize this enough Please keep the white stuff there, thank you in advance for your help in this matter:D

so far got 9 inches on the ground and it's still coming down this morning. we are hoping to sent it to Min as they are kind of dry also.

Mookie wasn't to happy with it this morning . we had to walk on the street and when we got home he was late for his breakfast as he had trouble getting in.

Attachments

• IMG_0228.jpg
    IMG_0228.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 292
got to love this country here is a pictures of Sunday morning and here is one Tuesday morning. is this what they are talking about when they say climate change.

Attachments

• IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 228
what a day with sunshine and 60 deg F will do for you. today I had the door open and we were sweating in the sunshine

I thought you were going to send that here. All we managed to get is the low temps, which I am grateful. Got to love Iowa, AC in the day, furnace at night.

Back