Careful Where you leave your hearse.

Well many of you know we sell just about anything at the car lot I work at and I drive anything home. Especially police cars, hearses, the most. Well my girl friend Cynthia drives a school bus and last week couple days before her surgery she needed something to drive to the bus shop for her route so I had a 98 black caddy hearse at home and told her to drive it. Where she picks up her bus is a sub lot of the main yard in remote part of county and she leaves a car there a lot. She had to take her bus in before she took off for surgery to main lot. She didn't get back over to get the hearse but she talked to route supervisor in office which she has known for about 20 years or so and she said no problem just leave it till she was able to get it and even thought it was funny. Well I had not been able to go get it and we get a call today asking if the hearse was ours and they had towed it because it was left there. Too many details but in the end it was a under paid campus security rent a cop that had it towed. At this point I think her butt is still sore from getting chewed out and the towing company brought us our hearse at no charge to us with school paying bill. But she claimed to have ask everyone if it might belong to a driver but had she called the main office for transportation she would have known no problem with it being there. Funny the crown Victoria state trooper car sits there a lot and no one ever towed it? So remember to be careful where you leave your hearse!

That stinks. In a case where I've had to leave a car for a couple days I leave a note taped to the window on the inside with explanations.

Sounds like Cynthia is feeling and doing better Danny...:thumbsup:

Back