1965 Series 75

I does look very straight, from what can be seen in the 3 photos(except for the rusted front bumper end). The seller, obviously, knows very little about this car or Cadillacs as a whole(stretch limo comment). I would say that this may be a good opportunity for someone!

one of those may fire right away and give you no trouble or everything maybe frozen in time. you won't know till you get it home

He must know something about Cadillac's, other wise, he would have called it a 1964 based on the body style. The 1965 Cadillac limousine was a carry over from the 1964 body style, even though Cadillac had introduced a new body design for 1965, which all the body builders were already using. They must have had a lot of extra parts left over from the 1964 model to build the 1965's. That is the only reason that I could think of for Cadillac not making the 1965 model year change on the limousine.

Not sure seller can read as no VIN in ad so we can not be sure of model or if he has title. 65 is indeed a weird year as Pro cars were new style and Cadillac usually did the carryover thing so Pro car makers could catch up.

Back