Happy new year !!!

Darren Bedford

PCS Member
I am wishing all my PCS family and friends a wonderful New Year !

As we are in the last few hours of 2011, I am getting ready to go entertain a couple hundred people at a NYE event.

I truly wish you all the best in 2012 !!!

I look forward to seeing you at the micro-meet and on the beach in Florida !!!

Thanks to all those involved with the 2011 PCS meet in Hudson and to all those who attended as well. Without attendees, there really is no meet.

All the regulars and guests in the MAN CAVE at the meet as well.

This club is a big part of my life and happiness !

Have a safe and healthy new year everyone !!!

Darren

:thumb:

Happy New Year to you as well Darren! Unice and I will be entertaining the boys and ourselves with games and fun right up till midnight. Be careful and have fun!

:thewave:

just hours to go

Thank you Darren for the new years wishes.
With only hours to go in this old year it is time to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year. Hope to see you all down the road somewhere in 2012.
Mike

Happy New Year

To all of My Pcs Family Happy New Year. Wishing You the Best of Luck & Prosperity in 2012. We will see You at the Micro Meet and in Florida

Russ. Barb. and the MotorCity Chapter

:peek-a-boo:Happy New Year, and a health one for all... Paul & Sandy:thankyou2:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x91rBzNKvlc&NR=1[/ame]

I would also like to wish my PCS family and friends a very happy New Year. May this be the best year ever, and may there be great things to come in 2012. I know the highlight of 2012 for me so far, is a little PCS event in Daytona that Richard and Bill have ben working very hard on. See ya'll on the beach if not sooner.:071::cheers:

Josh

Man-Cave

Thanks, Darren! Our best to you and Jen also! You said it so well that without members joining us in Hudson, we wouldn't have had a meet. What a shame that would have been! We had SUCH a great time, despite the heat. (Don't you wish we had some of that heat back now?) I posted a couple more man-cave pictures on another post this morning. Another thing, I'm still pulling more parts off the '62 S&S for you. I'm not quite sure when you'll get them, but I'll save them for you. Tom

Attachments

• 54_14.jpg
    54_14.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 94
we were so eager for it to get here we moved to a sooner time zone for the event then I think I dosed off just before it. not a lot different here eather but happy first day of the year to all. hope my entitment check gets here to cover christmas 2011

Happy New Year to everyone! Lucille and I wish everyone here a happy, healthy and peaceful 2012 full of many good things!

A little late but "Happy New Year" to all. Not the expected end to 2011 but 2012 can only be better. Hotel only had to evict two rooms with damages but not too bad. Not able to make the Micro-Meet once again and was so looking forward to that.

Hope to see everyone in June 2012!!!

:biker:

Back