66 Cadillac Hearse Crown Sovereign

https://lawton.craigslist.org/cto/5565607067.html

This one used to be beautiful.

Rare full window Superior Crown Sovereign Hearse, 429 engine,
runs, but been off road last 5 years.
Body is pretty solid with minor rust in rain gutters and one half dollar
hole drivers floor, but has some dents, front fenders, door, quarter panel.
Needs total restoration or drive as is, all parts there plus some extras.
Have full set of Chev Suburban seats plus original front seat.
Has New windshield and rest of glass is good, no cracks.
Has good Oklahoma title in my name and fees current.
Has new 3" exhaust and muffler. Front tires ok, rear tires side wall cracking.
Asking $4500, but shoot me an offer, GOT TO GO, taking up space
have other restoration project needs finishing.
CALL ME , WILL NOT ANSWER TEXTS

Attachments

• 01616_9gfaftSEZj0_600x450.jpg
    01616_9gfaftSEZj0_600x450.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 296
It is a Royale ,Sovereign has no corner glass and smaller back window.Royale has the bigger back glass and 1/4 windows . Looks like it might have been a combination with suicide doors? Or 3-way? Pic is the back of a 65 Sovereign with smaller back glass and no 1/4 windows.

Attachments

• DSC03965.jpg
    DSC03965.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 283
I will be keeping an eye on this. I will be in the market for one soon, so if you still have it by the time I have the funds I will contact you. Your quite close to me as well.

I will be keeping an eye on this. I will be in the market for one soon, so if you still have it by the time I have the funds I will contact you. Your quite close to me as well.

these cars in a complete running condition are around for this same money or less. picking up some one else s project car and starting with what they have torn up may not be the best car for your first one. it would all depend on your intentions for the car. but your best bet is buy the most complete one you can afford. as bring one back can be vary expensive and they no not make a good lawn ornament

these cars in a complete running condition are around for this same money or less. picking up some one else s project car and starting with what they have torn up may not be the best car for your first one. it would all depend on your intentions for the car. but your best bet is buy the most complete one you can afford. as bring one back can be vary expensive and they no not make a good lawn ornament

My intention will be to put a full wrap on it and use it as an "outreach vehicle" for my internet radio station "Reanimated Radio". But you are right, my two key things im looking for is something that is roadworthy, and something without body rust and damage.

Once they get to this point, they are rarely if ever restored to original condition. Very sad to see a Crown Royale in this state knowing that it won't be brought bak.

It is a Royale ,Sovereign has no corner glass and smaller back window.Royale has the bigger back glass and 1/4 windows . Looks like it might have been a combination with suicide doors? Or 3-way? Pic is the back of a 65 Sovereign with smaller back glass and no 1/4 windows.

Yes, combo with suicide doors.

Back