it started today

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
haven't had a reason to fire up the 53 in about 6 months. but today was a nice warm day between spring stuff so today was the day. it had just enough battery to fire. so what else could I do but go for a ride. Jack is kind of nervous about something you can see the road by looking down but Mookie has gotten use to it. I guessing this piece of mystery tin is not all they said it was. I have got to quit getting stuff off e-bay. but the car cover has helped the top seam not get any bigger. the old gal carries good oil for it's age. better them my 96 pick up.

Attachments

• IMG_2049.jpg
    IMG_2049.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_2050.jpg
    IMG_2050.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_2053.jpg
    IMG_2053.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_2054.jpg
    IMG_2054.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_2056.jpg
    IMG_2056.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 276
I I'm to chomping at the bit to get a good start. I get some help getting my meds straighten out we can make a lot faster progress on this one of Virgle's and get on it.
I do have all the glass in the 58 now and all the weather seals in place the doors all open and close as they should. so we are making progress. just not at a pace I would like. but the work one day on it only to redo what you did the next day was not helping either.

I'm in the new VA catch 22. they have lost the team approach of care in there effort to push us all out of the system. I have a neurologist that ordered me psych meds and it was over 6 moth ago they are reacting or counter reacting with other meds. I can't just quit them as you need me under some form of control but no other Dr will alter or discontinue meds ordered by another. my new rent a Dc primary look at the toxic brew and said you need to go back to the other 3 doctors and get these changed. now then how was she to know that she needed to referrer me once again to them as they are what is called specialty clinics. I can't make a appointment myself. I have to be referred to them then it's 6 to 8 weeks before I can get in due to there work load. that is if I can get a massage relayed to my primary care so they can start the ball. funny how I can talk to dozens of people on the phone and in person none of which are in direct pt care but none of them can help me get direct pt care??? how to tank the system 101 and still pretend to be helping is the new mandatory course for leadership in the VA. mead time Virgal is being vary patent and I'm being careful not to make a mess of things or get hurt. that warning about power tools works for hand tools to. .

so I'm doing good right now do I go to work on the car or try to get my med problems fixed.

Have just got to love that dashboard,no fancy electronic thingamagiggies,plain and simple it is or it isn't,, by the way Ed running low on gas there eh.

thanks guys I needed that :thumbsup:

that's still gas from some time ago. mean time as we look at cars find me a sedan delivery with this set of corners on the doors and these body lines in them and just maybe we can Id this one or know were two are we have no Ida were they were built. yes this one was black. Armbruster would pant any color for 75 bucks extra. but if you weren't willing to pay the piper you got one in black

Attachments

• 1953.JPG
    1953.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 294
I I'm to chomping at the bit to get a good start. I get some help getting my meds straighten out we can make a lot faster progress on this one of Virgle's and get on it.
I do have all the glass in the 58 now and all the weather seals in place the doors all open and close as they should. so we are making progress. just not at a pace I would like. but the work one day on it only to redo what you did the next day was not helping either.

I'm in the new VA catch 22. they have lost the team approach of care in there effort to push us all out of the system. I have a neurologist that ordered me psych meds and it was over 6 moth ago they are reacting or counter reacting with other meds. I can't just quit them as you need me under some form of control but no other Dr will alter or discontinue meds ordered by another. my new rent a Dc primary look at the toxic brew and said you need to go back to the other 3 doctors and get these changed. now then how was she to know that she needed to referrer me once again to them as they are what is called specialty clinics. I can't make a appointment myself. I have to be referred to them then it's 6 to 8 weeks before I can get in due to there work load. that is if I can get a massage relayed to my primary care so they can start the ball. funny how I can talk to dozens of people on the phone and in person none of which are in direct pt care but none of them can help me get direct pt care??? how to tank the system 101 and still pretend to be helping is the new mandatory course for leadership in the VA. mead time Virgal is being vary patent and I'm being careful not to make a mess of things or get hurt. that warning about power tools works for hand tools to. .

so I'm doing good right now do I go to work on the car or try to get my med problems fixed.

John,
I have similar problems with them. Are you on the Choice plan, where if you live further than 40 miles from VA, you are allowed to go to a Dr. that is closer to you, and if it takes longer than 30days for an appt.
I take you are signed up for the My Health Vet on line?
I wouldn't wish this Best Care Anywhere, on Anyone!

I skipped the online part. the VA is working to being a veterans HMO so they can stop getting there hands dirty taking car of veterans hands on.

all these Doctors are in house VA but in different locations. one 60 miles the other 90 miles away. if it was out side Dr I would be using my health inc and find one that would treat me. I did final get to visit with my primary care nurse today so she will relay to my primary that I need a visit with the specialty clinic. so I can check on what she is concerned with. it is the one 90 miles away.

the pt choice wants me to pay up front with my BC/BS card before they will let me do a appointment. they will then let me know some time after if I have to pay my deducible and if I will be eligible for travel pay. that next DR they set me up with the 18 of this month is 60 miles away. not in the loop on this other med problem.

I got stuck for about 900 bucks using pt choice last summer as after they sent me to a dr. only pay for the first visit and refused to pay for treatment?? then when that did not relive the problem pt choice sent me back to him and payed for that one.
funny thing the chiropractor pt choice sends me to in town they pay 100% ?? those of us in the medical undeserved don't have a lot of choices. we are still in the get sick you die stage of medicine here.

but if you think the government can run a health care facility you don't have a lot of Indian friends.

Back