My last purchase for 2018!

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
Well, I helped Chuck Kramer whittle down his collection of 1:1 cars this week! A little issue with an incorrect gas gauge reading, but otherwise smooth sailing on the 350ish mile trip.

Attachments

• '96 Masterpiece 1.jpg
    '96 Masterpiece 1.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 301
  • '96 Masterpiece 2.jpg
    '96 Masterpiece 2.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 294
  • '96 Masterpiece #3.jpg
    '96 Masterpiece #3.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 294
  • '96 Masterpiece 4.jpg
    '96 Masterpiece 4.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 294
My kind of Coach congratulations again the best of the best. I have a Commercial glass six door with a matching interior needs a top and paint but strong otherwise CHEAP! Is the Coach a 95 or 96? Good luck with it I know it drives great.

This coach is a '96.
I would not have purchased this one were it not for the Dark Cherry interior and the Light Burled Elm floor.

Attachments

• '96 Masterpiece Body Tag.jpg
    '96 Masterpiece Body Tag.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 220
  • '96 Masterpiece Invoice.jpg
    '96 Masterpiece Invoice.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 220
Wow!! Your original owner got a deal. I have the original invoice for mine also. Only difference seems to be my rear door opening on the left and the top is Cobra Pattern. They paid $73500.00 with a $33000.00 trade in on an 89 S&S.

Not a lot of options on this Masterpiece.
I do like the "open church truck well" option. I guess I didn't realize that they offered the floor both ways. It makes it possible for someone to actually sit back there, if need be, with the use of a folding bleecher seat!

Wow!! Your original owner got a deal. I have the original invoice for mine also. Only difference seems to be my rear door opening on the left and the top is Cobra Pattern. They paid $73500.00 with a $33000.00 trade in on an 89 S&S.

Pete,
I believe that this is the wholesale invoice sent from Accubuilt(S&S/Superior of Ohio, Inc.)in Lima to Parks Superior Sales in Somers, CT., This is not what the customer paid for the coach. I think that Chuck said that he got this invoice from Joe Bunn.

Last edited:
Back