73 hearse with extras engine/glass/hood/trim

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/d/73-cadillac-hearse-classic/6725263672.html

73 cadillac hearse classic rat hot rod 500 8.2L engine

odometer 82002

VIN: 6Z90R3Q122380

title status: clean

I have a 1973 cadillac hearse. made by superior coach. Always starts and runs/drives fine. Dependable. I dropped a rebuilt 500 Cid 8.2L cadillac engine into it a few years ago. The old numbers matching engine runs and drives as well and is included in the sale along with a 2nd hood and a car load of spare parts and a casket. already installed New: hei distributor with clear cap, new engine mounts, rebuilt engine. I also have the stock rims and tires if you want those. came with factory climate control. purchased most of the parts to replace it but have not installed them. 82022 miles on the entire car but I drive it so it will go up. rebuilt 500 8.2L engine was put in at 76000. original 472 7.7L still runs fine I just wanted more power and a friend had a deal on the rebuilt engine when his got rear ended. GARAGE KEPT car! No joy rides. serious only

EXTRA PARTS INCLUDED: SPARE fully dressed RUNNING 472 ENGINE. Entire hood, AC kit, fender, multiple backup glass!, Original wheels and tires and Cadillac hub caps! Backups of almost all chrome trim, backup grills and light fixtures, demon eye BMW projector conversion, original points system, extra engine mounts, and tons of others I didn't list all boxed up.

I wouldn't give $1500 for that one! It does appear to still have its original Mohair upholstery, which is one positive detail.

Seller claims to have replaced a good 472 with a 500. Not sure why someone would waste the time doing that. I guess it's a bigger number!

It has the original working fully dressed 472 engine included as well and original rims and hub caps etc if you looked at the description.

The engine swap is nothing but a few newer pictures reflecting the condition of the car might bring you the results your looking for. Selling the parts off by them selves may be better way to go. Not everyone has the ability to store large idams. The box is not a plus with the car either. You get stuck with one they only hold up a year or two in the yard as a planter. Go ahead and post a few pictures recent showing condition. You may make your sale yet.

Back