What's Danny up to this time....

Men and women lock up your Pro-Car because you never when Danny will show up and snatch it away.

Sure looks good Danny. Here's the deal, "How long will Danny keep this one?" I'm going with 3 weeks.

Can you guess what it is?

Attachments

• Danny.jpg
    Danny.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 229
Men and women lock up your Pro-Car because you never when Danny will show up and snatch it away.

Sure looks good Danny. Here's the deal, "How long will Danny keep this one?" I'm going with 3 weeks.

Can you guess what it is?

Just got the same picture sent to me as well!!! Said he was on his way to my place with it!:toocool:

Hes droping that off here too. I traded him a 75 Ford Courier pickup for the hearse and wrecker both. I'd say I made him a pretty good deal.

Josh

Hold on Josh, you don't even have your car yet. I hear another PCS member bought an ambulance in Nebraska and it was delivered before the guy even cashed the check.

This person will be revealed soon.

The car is a 1937 Miller-LaSalle and what appears to be a very well preserved example as well! Congratulations! There aren't too many of these around anymore. Looking forward to seeing more images of this impressive car here soon.

Hold on Josh, you don't even have your car yet. I hear another PCS member bought an ambulance in Nebraska and it was delivered before the guy even cashed the check.
Yeah I got a call from Karen on Friday, and she said she felt bad that she got the ambulance shipped so fast, when I've been waiting so long for mine. She is working hard on it though, I'll get mine one day...... I hope. i

Josh

Just talked to Danny, and he's a little outside of Knoxville taking a nice easy drive home. The trip's going well, and he's getting ready to call it day and turn in. Says he should be home around noon tomorrow....

LaSalle hearse

That is one fine looking hearse. I would have guessed LaSalle. Maybe a bit newer.
All I can say is, that is one fine truck. My 61 M-M has been right there where that LaSalle is.
Mike

Stopped for the night in Knoxville area. Additional info car was used in movie made in 1976 or 1977 called Elanor and Franklin about life of president Rosevelt, I bought movie last week and indead it is in there and still has their name plate in window to prove it which can be seen in movie. Of course it only is seen in two scenes lasting only a few seconds each but oh well. Car has 43,000 actual miles and is original unrestored condition in really good shape for 75 year old car. THese had alot of wood in frame work and under car and all this is in great shape with no issues, no rust under car at all, most paint looks original and in fair to good shape. Has a few dings but dang. Will have a while being got to get it running again being stored since movie was made. Bought from decendant of original owner. Still has key chain from original dealer in 37. THis is a nice old Lasalle.

Back