1985 Buick Eureka Hearse - $1500 (Inland Empire)

1985 Buick Eureka Hearse - $1500 (Inland Empire)
I have owned this coach for over 10 years. It looks very good. White on White. Non-op with DMV. It has a blown head gasket. It has burgundy interior. This coach could still be used in service, it is that nice, I am a funeral director. If interested, give me a call. Cell 909-214-5395 PLEASE NOTE; MY PHONE NUMBER IS IN THIS AD - IF YOU ASK FOR MY PHONE # I WILL ASSUME YOUR INQUIRY IS SPAM TO OBTAIN MY EMAIL ADDRESS TO SELL ON A LIST . I WILL NOT RESPOND!!! If you see the ad, the hearse is available. Please include a phone # when you reply, so I know you're a real person and not just trying to get email addresses. Thanks for understanding.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/3414351075.html

Attachments

• 3m73Ia3Nb5G55H35M9cbg872286e4a0e41c0a.jpg
    3m73Ia3Nb5G55H35M9cbg872286e4a0e41c0a.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 319
Beautiful Car! Interesting in that it has the Park Avenue trim when Buick didn't build a rear wheel drive Park Avenue in 1985. Only the LeSabre was rear wheel drive in 1985.

Nice looking coach! I am guessing that it has the Olds 307 in it. Those engines were durable and I have never encountered one with a blown head gasket. I guess there is a first time for everything, right?

According to Tom McPherson, that's a 1985 Eureka-Buick Patrician Landaulet. These were based on LeSabre RWD platforms and were fitted out with '84 Park Avenue exterior moldings. These were the last of the Eureka RWD Buicks. In 1986, all Eureka-Buicks, as well as Oldsmobiles, became FWD. According to Tom, The Patrician featured the "wreath-etched" coach windows in the landau shield area in place of a stainless steel landau shield - which was still used on the 1985 Premier and Centurion Landaulets. Looks to be a real nice car.

Back