Air Conditioning Help needed

Richard,
The Era Correct Part Number for your Vacuum Modulator is GM #3027842. It was later superceded to #8629939 after 1982, which is the smaller type modulator which GM offered as a replacment. I've been dealing in GM parts for many years. I have a full library of GM parts master books for all GM Divisions from 1940's -1990's. Let me know if you need any other part numbers.
Aaron

How about a climate control....

Richard,
Do you need the Control Asm, programmer or a control switch. If you can let me know what you are looking for I can provide you with a GM Part Number.
Also, does your car have Auto Temperature Control or Manual A/C?
Thanks,
Aaron

Richard,
Do you need the Control Asm, programmer or a control switch. If you can let me know what you are looking for I can provide you with a GM Part Number.
Also, does your car have Auto Temperature Control or Manual A/C?
Thanks,
Aaron

Ok, go ahead and confuse me more. :eek:

Hi Richard,
If you forward me a fax number I can fax you exploded views of your entire A/C System with the GM Part Number for each component for reference. I will check my books this week, both parts master and the GM A/C master books and can send you what I information I have on your A/C system.
-Aaron

If it's a ATC system, don't forget the in car ambient temp sensor also.

I have connections with a NAPA store also as an alternative to GM if the parts are not available through GMSPO. And the D to D locator that I have at work is helpful if a dealer lists the part on it.

Finding out which part is defective is the elusive part of this air conditioning system. Today, most people have no idea as to how the system works, or what each component does. The replace all the parts method isn't a viable choice given the costs involved.

Hi Richard,
If you forward me a fax number I can fax you exploded views of your entire A/C System with the GM Part Number for each component for reference. I will check my books this week, both parts master and the GM A/C master books and can send you what I information I have on your A/C system.
-Aaron

Here you go:

Thanks Aaron.

Hi Richard,
I faxed the pages over this morning. I even included the page of the rear compartment A/C system layout should you need that info in the future.
-Aaron

Hi Richard,
I faxed the pages over this morning. I even included the page of the rear compartment A/C system layout should you need that info in the future.
-Aaron

Thanks. As of now, I have no one willing to look at my A/C system due to it's age. I called every place in Volusia County with no takers.

Richard

Back