2011 professional car calendars

2011 Tri-State professional car calendars for sale.

12 unique professional cars professionally printed and bound. The same quality as you have come to expect.

1973 MM Lifeliner
1983 Collins Cadillac Deville Coach
1953 National Pontiac Ambulance
1953 Eureka Cadillac Flower Car
1963 Pinner Chrysler New Yorker Ambulance
1930 Meteor Ambulance
1962 MM Cadillac Landau Hearse
1968 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 75 Limousine
1953 Ford Courier Service Car
1973 Superior Cadillac Crown Combination
1972 Cotner-Bevington Oldsmobile Combination
1882 S&S Horse Drawn Hearse

Calendars are $12 each. Shipping is $2 for the first and an additional 75 cents for each after the first.

Check or money order made out to Tri-State PCS can be mailed to me (Charles E Snyder, II) at 309 N Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage, PA 16148. Online pament can be made through Paypal. professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com is the e-mail to use if you are paying through Paypal.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks to everyone for their continued support of the Tri-State Chapter and the PCS as a whole!

Chuck Snyder

309 N Keel Ridge Road
Hermitage, PA 16148

professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com

724-346-4279

Attachments

• Cover copy.jpg
    Cover copy.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 449
Like I said before, these calendars are great.....and I am not just saying that because my car is in it, well, okay, maybe I am, but still, they are really nice. I sent one to the man I bought my car from for Christmas and he loved it (I also sent him an application for PCS too, as he replaced my limo with a 2001 Lincoln six door limo). Thanks again Chuck for a wonderful job.

I have been buying these calanders for many years now and they are always great. This year I would have to say my favorite this year is Tom Hoczyk's 53 Eureka flower car. I know I drooled all over it in Flint!

Hopefully it was a pleasant suprised Dean!

I try and do my best every year with a good selection of professional cars and good pictures to represent those cars. We have never had a light show shot in the calendar and I liked this picture that I took of your car. I really enjoy the little things in pictures like the way that your ambulance sign is reflected in the windows of the car parked beside yours.

Lots of calendars still available. I have requests coming in on a daily basis. Get yours now while you can!

Thank everyone for the kind words about the quality of the calendars. I have been doing this project for the chapter since 2003 and I don't intend on calling it quits any time soon!

Enjoy!

Doug

I ordered one and he said it was 2.00 shipping and Im in Toronto.

I can mail a DVD anywhere in the US cheaper than I can mail it in Canada !

Looking forward to getting my Calendar.

Thanks for your efforts in putting them together Chuck !

Darren

P.S. Just a suggestion... if someone from that chapter is attending the micro-meet in Flint, bring some calendars along. Hopefully people will buy some and support a local chapter of the PCS !

Doug,

Darren is correct. I charge a flat $2 for USA and Canada. Depending on the location, sometimes we are ahead by 10 or 15 cents and sometimes we lose a few cents. The trouble with calculating postage for everyone on an individual basis is a lot more time consuming than the few cents it might run over the $2 flat rate.

Tony,

Thank you for the compliment! I would also like to thank you for sending me the picture to use. I use a lot of my own pictures, but if it weren't for people like you that send me pictures of their pride and joy, the calendars would not make it out every year. You have any good pictures of your other two coaches? hint hint...

And a shameless advertisement... I am always looking for photos to feature. If anyone wold like to see their car in a future calendar, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am already thinking about the 2012 calendar. I want to make sure it is out early this year in time for the international meet in Ohio.

Sure thing Jeremy!

To anyone that has ordered and/or paid for a calendar recently... Over the past two weeks, I have sent out 20+ calendars. As of right now, all calendar orders have been filled and mailed and I am up to date with everyone. If you recently sent money or paid through Paypal, your calendar(s) has been put in the mail.

As always if you do not receive your calendar or if there is a problem with it/them when you do get it, please contact me and we will make it right!

I can not say the following enough... Thank you to everyone that has continued to support this Tri-State Chapter project through the years with the purchase of calendars and also with the contribution of photos of your coaches! I am always looking for photos for future calendars and if you would like to see your coach in a future calendar, please contact me.

Chuck Snyder, II

professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com

309 N Keel Ridge Road
Hermitage, PA 16148

724-346-4279

On Sale!

We are 4 months in to 2011 now, so it is time to mark the remainder calendars down and start to get ready for the 2012 calendar!

As of right now, there are only 37 2011 calendars left.

Sale priced at $8 each.

All the contact information in the above post is still good.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Chuck

Back