2010 Albany DVD Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Goodwin - Deceased 1950 - 2016

November 29, 1950 - January 16, 2016
I want to add my appreciation to all the photographers, who not only took pictures, but also posted them for all of us to see. You all did an excellent job. After reviewing the pictures received so far, my brother and I have decided to produce a DVD for the Albany International Meet. This DVD will mix the pictures of the PCS International Meet with a musical soundtrack, similar to what we did last year. The people that ordered a copy of our DVD of Flint Michigan, last year, all seemed to enjoy it. If by some strange chance you did not order one and would like a copy of the Flint Michigan PCS International Meet 2009, send me an e-mail with your order. The cost for last year's DVD is $7.95, the same price we charge for it last year.

Most likely we will be charging the same for this year's Albany New York PCS International Meet 2010. This cost covers only raw materials used in the production, such as the DVD itself, a protective case, a mailer envelope, and the actual postage charged by the US Postal Service. It does not include any labor cost or production costs. This DVD is simply a courtesy to all those who attended and want to have good memories and for those of us unfortunately unable to attend, yet want to feel what it was like to attend. We will try to include at least one picture of any and all cars in attendance, as well as, as many participants as possible, just like last year. However, we still need your help in submitting your pictures of the event. Next Monday, August 9, we hope to start to put the DVD together and would like to have all of your pictures posted by then. So if you're going to post pictures, PLEASE POST THEM THIS WEEK.

So far we have no photographs of Saturday night's banquet, nor any of the lights and siren show. Also if possible, include any video of the light and siren show, you may have filmed. A couple of other areas that lack photo coverage in depth are the boat cruise on Lake George and the horse race track side trips. However, we would appreciate any and all pictures of any and all activities, either public or private that were held During the International Meet.

As soon as we have the DVD finished, we will be posting that announcement on this board. We hope that to be in about two weeks from today.

Keep the the tremendous pictures and videos coming and we'll do our best, to use as many as possible in the best possible situations.

Mark and Tom Goodwin
:wwpics:

I defiantly want one, would you believe that I have vary few pictures of the meet that I took.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back