Superior Badges/Insignias Needed!! Please Help!

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I would like to buy a pair of Superior badges for my 68. I actually have one of them, but it might be easier to buy a pair. We will be finishing the paint and chrome within a couple of weeks and we really need these. I am happy to accept any insignia that will fit, repro is fine. If you have one, or two, please let me know how much you would sell them for by PM. Thank you! Suggestions also appreciated!

Attachments

• P1100632.jpg
    P1100632.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 417
  • P1100633.jpg
    P1100633.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 411
Jean Mark had a number of these cast I got two of them for Jim's 66 wish I had gotten more. the metal is the same just doesn't have the plastic overlay. the used the ones in plastic on the interior of a lot of cars.

Jean Mark had a number of these cast I got two of them for Jim's 66 wish I had gotten more. the metal is the same just doesn't have the plastic overlay. the used the ones in plastic on the interior of a lot of cars.

Interesting! I had emailed Jean=Marc a while back about the Superior badges and he was going to sell me a pair, but somehow I have been unable to connect with him. Originally, he had to find out the cost of shipping to US, but I have not been able to reach him since. It could be that I overlooked an email from him and perhaps he thought I lost interest, but I really would like to buy a pair of them!

you get with him I need a couple for this crown. as small and light as they are taped to a piece of card board they should go first class. his do not have the pegs so you will have to put them on with double sided tape.

you get with him I need a couple for this crown. as small and light as they are taped to a piece of card board they should go first class. his do not have the pegs so you will have to put them on with double sided tape.

Thanks Ed, but I had more or less expected to put them on with double-sided tape. No problem!

Bill,several years ago, Jean Marc was in Rhode Island. We had dinner, and he checked out my 63. It was a great visit. He's a true gentleman. We exchanged some gifts, fire department shirts and other ambulance items. He did indeed have those emblems cast. He gave me one, it's displayed in a case with my diecast ambulance and fire trucks. You are welcome to it. Now, you're halfway there!

Bill,several years ago, Jean Marc was in Rhode Island. We had dinner, and he checked out my 63. It was a great visit. He's a true gentleman. We exchanged some gifts, fire department shirts and other ambulance items. He did indeed have those emblems cast. He gave me one, it's displayed in a case with my diecast ambulance and fire trucks. You are welcome to it. Now, you're halfway there!

Thanks Brendan, that is a fabulous offer and I truly appreciate it. On the other hand, I would rather buy a pair, because I need a pair and perhaps Jean-Marc will sell them to me. Worse comes to worse, I may have to take you up on your offer, but I hope not.

Thanks Brendan, that is a fabulous offer and I truly appreciate it. On the other hand, I would rather buy a pair, because I need a pair and perhaps Jean-Marc will sell them to me. Worse comes to worse, I may have to take you up on your offer, but I hope not.

I've got a nice one you can have. Let me know if you can use it. Jim

Bill, I have a set that I bought from Jean-Marc back when he had them made. Let me know if you still need a new set, I'd part with mine for you.

Bill, I have a set that I bought from Jean-Marc back when he had them made. Let me know if you still need a new set, I'd part with mine for you.

Thanks Dwayne! I actually have one original and Jim Staruk is giving me a second original, however I would be happy to take the repros off your hands, with the understanding that if I do not use them, I would pass them on to a fellow PCS member in need of them. Of course, if I decide to use them instead of the originals, then all bets are off.

Thank You Everybody!

This is a good example of what I love about the PCS members and members of this forum. Not only did I receive technical advice, I received offers of items that I desperately need and truly appreciate. I am not advocating that people should give parts away, but as you can see by reading this thread, I did get offers of free items. All I can say is THANK YOU to everyone who helped me, your offers mean a lot to me, more importantly, they mean a lot to our 1968 Superior!

anyone that wants to hold up someone for something they don't expect to use.

will lets jut say it goes against the principles of the group

anyone that wants to hold up someone for something they don't expect to use.

will lets jut say it goes against the principles of the group

Are you talking about me? I would never do anything like that, not
intentionally anyway, that is why I said what I said in my previous post.

While on the topic of Superior logos, I need the small, square trim logo for the rear of my '64 Superior Pontiac ambulance. I was missing one when I got the car a number of years ago, and recently, I noticed that the other has disappeared (probably swept off the shoulder of a highway somewhere).

It's about 3" square, polished metal, and it has this logo on it. There is also a flat backing piece that's a little larger. Need 2. Thanks.

Attachments

• Sup Logo SC.jpg
    Sup Logo SC.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 64SupPontSL7 - Copy.JPG
    64SupPontSL7 - Copy.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Are you talking about me? I would never do anything like that, not
intentionally anyway, that is why I said what I said in my previous post.

not talking about you at all just some of the fringe crowd. that we pick up and lose. I'l still trying to figure out what car to put that flasher you gave me. think it will be the grill lights in the 67 I can hide it out of site where you can still here the clicking

Back