Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Professional Car Discussion > General Discussion Forum

Notices

General Discussion Forum For the general discussion of Professional Cars.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:07 AM
PCS Life Member

Thanked 1,167 Times in 218 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have owned M&M, S&S, Superior, CB, Eureka,and some other "minor builder" built cars. The all have there plus and minuses. I presently have 3 M&M ambulances I am working on. One of my favorites are the sixties Superiors with with the angular windows. But, I like them all.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:20 PM

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Miller Meteor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Gentry View Post
First of all, even though I have owned more Superior's than Miller Meteor's, and have nothing against Superior's. or any other coaches, I am just more partial to Miller Meteor's, but I was wondering, what makes the MM's seem more desirable to us Pro Car collectors? Even though the MM's weren't the top of the line coach, and seemed to be more of a coach for a Funeral Director or Ambulance Service on a budget, in my opinion they are one of the most well built, and best designed coaches, and seem to hold up better than any of the others. For example, I was out in the shop a couple of weeks ago, and my neighbor came over, and while yes my Superior is torn all apart right now, he has seen it several times before I started the restoration, he thought my 67 MM was about 10 years newer than the 71 Superior. Even the 71 MM I use to own, was in better shape than my 71 Superior, or any of the other Superior's I've owned. Even the 90 Superior. Although, I have to say, the 81 S&S seemed to have held up extremely well, it seems like the MM's hold up the best. and seem to be a better quality built coach. So, lets hear your 2 cents.

Josh
I to Grew up Loving the Miller Meteor's it s there Design i like .. and Now i Own a 1987 Miller Meteor .. Still keep my eye open for older Models