new signage

Tim Prieur

PCS Member
Took delivery today of a new neon sign depicting the ambulance service that served Calgary from 1931 to 1966 and for which my cars are labelled. It will remain well protected inside rather than out.

Attachments

• 3 (2736 x 2052).jpg
    3 (2736 x 2052).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 441
  • 6 (2736 x 2052).jpg
    6 (2736 x 2052).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 388
No, it was done locally by a sign company that has been in business since the early 50's and has done a lot of work with neon over the years. They did a great job.
The star was formulated from an original shoulder crest of the era.

Thanks for all of the feedback. I definitely need to get more pictures. I added a new photo group with the four red Starrs cars. All are long time PCS cars. My 76 XL was going to go through some further fine tuning this Spring, but things like neon signs broke the budget. There is always next year. I will add some pictures in the next couple of weeks after they get out a bit.

Took delivery today of a new neon sign depicting the ambulance service that served Calgary from 1931 to 1966 and for which my cars are labelled. It will remain well protected inside rather than out.

I remember Starrs Ambulance from when I lived in Calgary

Russ

Beautiful!

Wow Tim...the sign is fantastic...but your fleet is stunning! I may have to make a trip to Calgary just to see them (and you).

That's Peter Adsten's low mileage, never-in-service Cadillac isn't it?

Next time you have the Fleet out, how about some interior shots?

Bill if it doesn't stop raining in B.C. soon you,ll be riding the waves to CalgaryAs for the sign its a great addition to a great collection,Russ lived in Calgary????:smileflagcan:

You're right Wayne... we've had 1 day this year over 20 C.

The last 3 events I've had my car at have been rain days. Hopefully July 1st will be decent for the nexty planned outing.

Bill if it doesn't stop raining in B.C. soon you,ll be riding the waves to CalgaryAs for the sign its a great addition to a great collection,Russ lived in Calgary????:smileflagcan:

Yes Wayne I really did live in Calgary Canada. 1n 1966 We moved from Glasgow Scotland to Calgary Canada. My mom's cousin lived there
He accepted a promotion from the Small company he worked for
and became the Vice President of Advertising. Then President of Advertising
Then The President of the Whole company

The Name of The Company most people would not know Molson Ale LOL

Russ

Back